Chapter 12 - The Last One

Hello!! So... This is it. The last chapter to this book!! I have loved writing this book (even though I took a HUGE break) and I want to say a MASSIVE thank you to everyone whose been reading and voting and commenting!! It means a lot too me *cries*

Okay I'm making this very emotional and more dramatic then it needs to be, so yeah. I hope you've enjoyed my book and I hope like this last chapter!! :D

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! :*

___________________________________

Mia's POV:

2 years later...

"Hurry up Mia." Hayley called to me, while I was getting changed in my room. I was putting on my wedding dress, before Rebekah did my make up and Hayley did my hair. I was getting married later that day to Elijah. It had been 2 years since I became a vampire and life had gotten so much better. Rebekah was in a serious relationship with Matt, Klaus and Hayley were quite close now that the baby's born and Klaus had gotten everything he wanted. He took over in Marcel's position and was extremely happy. I don't know what ever happened to Davina. I kept my distance from witches from then on. I ran out my bedroom door and towards Rebekah's room. I sat down on a chair and let Rebekah do my make up. A couple of minutes later, Hayley came in to do my hair. I was so excited to get married. I remembered Elijah's proposal like it was yesterday.

*flash back*

Elijah lead me up a hill, not telling me why. When we got to the top, I saw a picnic basket and a red mat laid out across the ground. I smiled and swung my arms around his neck.

"Your so sweet." I said, kissing him gently. I pulled away and he smiled down at me.

"I love you."

"And I, love you." I replied. We kissed again, before sitting down on the mat and pulling put random bits of food from the basket.

***********

After we had eaten, we sat next to each other, holding hands and watching the sunset. It was so romantic. I rested my head on his shoulder and smiled slightly when I felt him rest his head on mine. We stayed like that for a while, before I sat up straight and looked at him, dead in the eyes.

"Elijah?" I began.

"Yes?"

"This has been really fun and romantic and I've really enjoyed it, but what was the point of this?" I said, trying not to sound rude. He smiled and stood up.

"Stand up and I'll show you." I was confused, but I stood up anyway. He took in a deep breathe and seemed quite nervous.

"Okay, the truth is, I love you a lot. You are the best things that's ever happened to me and I don't ever want to loose you." He paused for a moment. "So, Mia Woods," he said, getting down on one knee and pulling out a box from his blazer pocket. "Will you do me the honour, of marrying me?" My covered my mouth with both my hands. I was shocked. I didn't think he'd propose to me. Tears filled up my eyes, as I nodded my head and held out my hand for him to put the ring on. My hands were shaking, so once he put the ring on, he held tightly onto it and stood up. I chuckled and jumped in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck, while he wrapped his around my waist and spun me around. He set me down gently and kissed me passionately.

************

Elijah's POV:

I sighed loudly, as I straightened my bow tie. I was so nervous, yet excited about getting married to Mia. I put on my tail coat over my shirt and waist coat, before adjusting my hair.

"You okay?" I heard my brother say. I turned to see him in the door way, wearing a tuxedo. I smiled and nodded my head. He walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Congratulations, brother. She's truly a wonderful girl and I hope your very happy together." I smiled again at him, which he returned. We'd not shared a brotherly moment like this in ages. I didn't want to waste it, so I pulled him into a big hug. After a while, we pulled away and walked out of my room and out the front door. It was time for the wedding.

I stood there waiting for Mia to come down the aisle. I looked over to see Rebekah as my maid of honour and Hayley as a bridesmaid. Also to see Niklaus as my best man. I was so happy. Everything was perfect. Suddenly, everyone rose from their seats, as the music started playing. Mia came walking down the aisle in a long, white dress which was fitted at the top and flowing down the bottom. The bottom was silk and the top was silk with a layer of netting over the top. She had a veil over her face and her hair was his a neat bun. She was carrying a bouquet of blue flowers and was being walked down the aisle by Matt. Her and Matt had become quite close, since Rebekah and him were dating. Also, she didn't have a father, so Matt offered to walk her down the aisle. When she arrived, I lifted her veil off her face and looked at her gorgeous face. She was wearing red lipstick and had smokey eye shadow and eye liner on. We smiled at each other and everyone sat down. We the proceeded with the vows.

***********

We performed our dance I front of everyone at the after party and then everyone started dancing. Once everyone had gone home, me and Mia were left alone in the hall. We were slow dancing, even though there was no music playing.

"I love you Elijah." Mia said. "Thank you for everything you've ever done for me, which is a lot." We both giggled and I looked into her big brown eyes. We were vampires. We would live forever. I loved her and I could spend the rest of my life with her. I kissed her passionately, before pulling away to reply to what she said.

"I love you, and everything I do is for you."

______________________________

IEDU HISDU HISDU IWDUB !!!!! IM DONE!! THANK YOU FOR READING!!! LOVE YOU ALL!! MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK ONCE I PUBLISH IT!!!!

(Also, did you notice the title of the book in the last sentence? Wink wink) ;D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vote :')

Follow :')

Comment :')