Chapter 9

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry for the long wait!! I really had no idea what to write!! I hope you enjoy this chapter and I will try and update more frequently!! :D xx

____________________________________

Mia's POV:

We went back to the ball for a bit, before returning home. I got out the car and followed everyone else into the house. Suddenly, before I could step foot into the house, someone grabbed me and ran at vampire speed. Eventually, the vampire put me down and we were in a church. I spun around to see my kidnapper.

"Marcel." I said angrily. He smirked.

"Hello Mia. Haven't seen you in a while."

"Why did you bring me to this trashed church?" I asked furiously. He carried on smirking.

"I brought you here to meet someone." I looked at him, with a confused expression. "Follow me." He walked off, towards a door. Normally in this kind of situation, you would never follow a dangerous vampire through a door when you have no idea where it leads to, but considering the fact that I had no idea where we were, so there was no point in running, because I couldn't get home, I sighed and trailed along behind him.

When I walked through the door, he lead me up a set of stairs, towards a room. I slowly approached it and looked in. I saw a young girl with long, brown, wavy hair. She looked around 15 or 16 years old and was very beautiful; wearing a white dress. Marcel walked over to her and asked her to introduce herself.

"My name is Davina. And your Mia, right?" I just looked at her for a while, before nodding my head, to say that it was my name. "You can come in" she said. I slowly walked in, while taking in my surroundings. I gazed around the entire room, looking at all the drawings, desks and her huge bed.

"Not to sound rude or anything, but why am I here?" I asked impatiently. Davina walked up to me and put her hand on my forehead. At first I was confused, but then the pain started. It was then I realised she was a witch. I yelled as tears began to form in my eyes. I couldn't move. I couldn't run. I fell to my knees and continued to sceam. Davina bent down, still touching my forehead and that was it. My body went numb and lifeless, as I laid down on the floor and everything went black.

Marcel's POV:

"Well?" I said, as I watched Davina stand up and move away from Mia's body. She came over to me and smiled.

"She won't wake up for at least an hour." I returned her smile.

"Good. Now let's get this over with." I said, as I walked out the room and pulled out my phone. I went through my contacts and put my phone to my ear. It rang through twice, before Klaus quickly picked up.

"Where the hell are you? What have you done with Mia?"

"Woah, Klaus, chill out a bit. She fine... Kind of." I said looking in Davina's room and seeing Mia on the ground, sound asleep.

"What do you mean, kind of?" I let out a small chuckle.

"Listen, I can't give her back yet, but trust me, she will be home by tomorrow."

"Why did you bother ringing me if I can't even do anything about it?"

"I just felt you should be up to date on the situation." I replied, before hanging up and walking back into Davina's room.

"I'm ready." She said.

"Excellent. Time to make an original vampire hunter."

____________________________________

Vote :)

Follow :)

Comment :)