Chapter 7

Hey guys, just thought I'd let you know that I changed Mia's age to 18! I thought 15 was a bit young! :)

________________________________________________

Mia's POV:

It had been 5 weeks since I moved into the Mikaelson's house. Nothing much had happened. I wasn't allowed to leave the house, so I only ever went outside into the garden. I was bored and needed to get out. Hayley agreed with me, so we decided to ask Elijah if we could go out somewhere. We didn't want to ask Klaus, because we knew the answer would be no.

Also, nothing much had happened between me and Elijah since we almost kissed. I thought he'd forgotten about it, so I never brought it up again, but it still stayed in my mind.

When he returned home from whatever he was doing, me and Hayley approached him, with happy smiles on our faces.

"Hello?" Elijah said. It came out like a question. I'm guessing we looked a bit to happy. It probably looked like we wanted something, which we did. I walked up to him and got down on both my knees, making Hayley burst into a fit of laughter, while Elijah stood there smiling, but looking awfully confused.

"Me and Hayley wish to leave your wonderful home for a day." I announced, trying to sound posh. Hayley continued to laugh and Elijah joined in.

"Well, I guess you could go out sometime, but not in New Orleans." He replied. I stood up and stepped back a bit, not realizing how close I actually was to him. I really wanted to kiss him. That day when he caught me, when he was so close to me I could feel his warm, sweet breath on my lips. That day, I realized, I had true feeling for him.

"Hey, guys, my friend Tyler from Mystic Falls texted me saying there a mascaraed ball coming up. We should go to it." Hayley suggested. I jumped up and down, as a thought popped into my head.

"Oh, that gives me a chance to wear my new blue dress." I said enthusiastically.

"Well, looks like we need to go shopping for mascaraed masks then." We turned around to see Rebekah approaching us. I smiled and she gladly returned it.

****

"Stay safe." Elijah whispered in my ear, as I hugged him goodbye. I pilled away and smiled.

"I will." I replied reassuringly. I ran out the house and jumped in the back seat of Rebekah's car and we all drove off to the shopping mall in Mystic Falls to buy mascaraed masks.

When we arrived, we went straight to an antique shop , which we had seen last time. We walked in and saw all the masks on a shelf at the back of the shop. They were all beautiful. Rebekah picked a bright, red one and Hayley picked a sparkly black one. I looked around trying to find the perfect one for me. I found a white mask, with black sparkles around the eyes and the edges. The white matched my white high heal shoes perfectly, so i picked it up and tried it on, along with the others. Once we were all happy, we payed for them and decided to go for a quick drink in Costa, before going back home.

****

Elijah's POV:

When the girls arrived home, they ran upstairs to try on there outfits. First Hayley came down wearing a long, black, sparkly dress with a matching mask.

"You look beautiful." I told her. She smiled and said thank you, before Rebekah came down, with Mia not far behind. My sister wore a long, red dress with one sleeve and a matching, sparkly mask. I told her how amazing she looked, then looked up to see Mia. She looked absolutely stunning wearing her blue, knee length dress she bought 5 weeks ago, her white high heel shoes and white mask with black sparkles outlining the eyes and edges. I walked up to her and looked her in the eyes.