Chapter 3

Mia's POV:

I opened one eye and saw the curtains were shut, but sun light still flooded my room. I turned over and tried to get back to sleep. After a few minutes, I realised it would never happen, so I stood up and walked towards my door.

Just as I was about to open it, I began to think.

What will I do once I've opened this door? Where will I go?

I didn't know what to do, this wasn't my house. I stepped back and thought for a moment.

I could just go sit on the sofa?

At that moment, Elijah walked in. I looked at him and smiled. He returned it and looked a bit confused.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied, not really knowing what else to say.

"Would you like some breakfast?" He offered me. I smiled again and slightly nodded my head.

"Yes please."

We both started walking down the stairs and towards the kitchen. I was still overwhelmed by how big the house was. I sat down at the table while Elijah made me some toast. I tried to make conversation, since we were the only once up.

"So, what are we doing today?"

"Well," Elijah said, as e started to spread butter on the toasted bread. "I think you should stay here for a few weeks, just until Marcel doesn't want to kill you anymore." I laughed and Elijah let out a light chuckle, before handing me my toast.

"Thank you." I said, looking up at him. He smiled down at me.

"Your very welcome."

Just as I had finished my toast, Klaus came bursting into the kitchen looking rather worried.

"What's wrong Nicklaus?" Elijah asked, as he walked over to his brother.

"Sophie called, she says we need to go see her as soon as possible." Elijah nodded and came over to me. He knelt down beside me and looked me in the eyes.

"Will you be alright here with Hayley, if me, Rebekah and Nicklaus go out for a bit?" At first I thought he was treating me like a five year old, but then I remembered. I was a hunter. I know I was a vampire hunter, but if Hayley annoyed me, I could easily kill her. I nodded slowly and the three Mikaelson's left.

"Morning." Hayley said, as she sat on the other end of the sofa. I smiled at her.

"Good morning." I replied cheerfully. She smiled back and we sat in silence for a bit, before a question popped into my head.

"Everyone really wants this baby to be born, but has anyone asked for your opinion on that?" Hayley looked up at me and sighed heavily.

"Well, Elijah asked me how I felt about being a mother, but never about the fact that I'm giving birth to a miracle baby that everyone seems to want." She sat there and carefully thought about her answer. "I guess I feel happy, because at first I hated the thought of it. Being pregnant from a one night stand. But then, when I was being attacked by some vampires, I realised I wasn't just fighting for myself." We exchanged smiled, before going into complete silence again. A smirk grew on my face, as I came up with an idea. I looked over at Hayley and quickly stood up.

"We have the whole house to our selves for a few hours, and I have an idea." Hayley looked at me confused.

"What?"

Elijah's POV:

Once we arrived at the cemetery, we walked over to all the witches.

"So, what's so important?" Niklaus asked impatiently. Sophie stepped forwards and looked at us all in turn.