Chapter 10

HELLO!! I hope you all enjoyed yesterday's update!! :D I think this chapter is going to be a lot longer than my other ones... Maybe... Yeah, okay!!

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!

_________________________

Elijah's POV:

We just got home from the ball and were walking inside, when suddenly someone came out of no where and took Mia. We all searched around for hours, half way through our search we got a call from Marcel, but he wasn't much help. He said we'd see her again tomorrow, but I wanted her now.

Why did we have to wait until tomorrow? What was he doing with her? I thought to myself as we all wondered the streets of New Orleans.

Marcel's POV:

I stood there in the doorway of Davina's room and watched as she turned Mia into a vampire. Me and Davina have been trying to figure out how to kill an original vampire since Klaus gave us Elijah's body, but we couldn't think of anything. After a bit of research, I discovered that we needed an original hunter, but I had no idea where to star looking for one. While the original bunch were out at the ball, I went to their house and had a look around. I came across loads of spell books, so I took them back to Davina's room and she worked out how to make and original vampire hunter, so then all we needed was a hunter. I went back to the originals house and hid in the bushes, before running out and grabbing Mia.

"Marcel." I heard Davina say, as I walked over to her.

"Yes?"

"We need white oak." I was confused and stood there in silence for a while, trying to figure out where to get white oak. "Go to mystic falls, there might be some there."

"Why there?" I asked.

"When Elijah was here, he was awake..."

"HE WAS AWAKE?" I interrupted, making her jump slightly.

"Yes, but when we were talking, he told me how he used to have two other brothers called Kol and Finn. They were both killed in Mystic falls by group of people. He named a few, he said Elena, Stefan, Damon and Jeremy. Oh, and Matt, the one who is attracted to his sister."

I took in all the information and made a decision.

"Right, you stay here and keep her down," I said gesturing to Mia, "I'll go and get this white oak stuff." I announced before running at vampire speed outside. I got in a car and drove off to Mystic Falls.

***********************************

When I got there, it was 7:00am and I first went to a place called 'The Mystic Grill'. I went up to the counter and a young man with dark blonde hair approached me from behind the counter.

"Can I get you anything sir?" He said with a smile on his face. I saw his name tag which. Said 'Matt'. I new that there were going to be tones of Matts here, but I thought I would give it ago anyway.

"Do you know a girl by the name of, Rebekah Mikaelson?" I asked. He stopped smiling and looked confused.

"Um, yeah she used to go to my school."

"Really? Well, I think you have the right to know that... She's um." I acted like I was sad and found it hard to talk about.

"She's what?" He asked worriedly.

"She's dead." He began shaking his head, obviously disagreeing with me.

"No, that's impossible."

"She got stabbed in the heart."

"But, that's not right."

"What's not right?" I replied, trying to get more out of him. By the way, I knew she was a vampire." I whispered, so that he could be more honest with me.