Patch Work!!!

Nate's POV:

After Benni's nightmare, the guys have been giving her a lot of shit about it. I don't know what to do besides be mad. They won't stop until something new comes along.

I woke up early and Benni still wasn't in the bed. I got up and changed. She must have fallen asleep watching tv or something. I went into my office and started to work on some long over due paper work. My desk was over-flowing with papers I had to read and decide whether or not to sign. I grabbed the closes one and started reading. It was about some stupid rogue problem up north. My pack wouldn't have to worry, we were all trained to fight both in human and wolf forms.

I finished reading it and decided to file it. I'd address it at the next pack meeting Saturday night. I grabbed the next packet and gave it a once over. Ugh! This was something I couldn't do with an empty stomach. I got up setting the paper down and headed to the kitchen. I grabbed some orange juice and made some toast. I sat at the table for like five minutes before Benni walked in. She didn't look to happy. She walked in with little Mason on her hip and started preparing her breakfast.

All the boys were trying to get her attention. She didn't glance at us once. Not even a peep. Shit, she must be pissed. Benni grabbed her food and left the room, she went to the living room and switched on the tv. Then she adjusted Mason next to her. Everyone was watching her. 'Guys, she's pissed. She is even going as far as giving us the silent treatment.' Hunter said.

 I watched as all her brothers and Chris cringed. I'm guessing that's a bad thing. I looked back at Benni to see her movie was over. She grabbed her plate and garbage. Then she reached over and picked up Mason.

She walked back into the kitchen without looking at us or even ackknowledging us. She put her stuff away and left the room. I heard her go back up towards Ansley's room. I grabbed my plate and put it in the sick. "Michael, you and Cloud are on kitchen duty." I said before leaving the room. I went back to my office and decided to work for a few more hours. After about four hours I walked out to find Benni. I couldn't find her any where. "Where's Benni?" I asked Viv and Ayra. "She went for a run about three hours ago." They said while leaving the room.

I was starting to get worried. Three hours! I paced the living room for about a half hour when Benni walked in the door. I walked up to grab her in a hug, when she put  her hand out to stop me and shoved me away. I got to admit I was a little confused. I watched Benni go upstairs and heard our door shut. I guess she needs more time. I walked back into my office and decided to head up in a hour.

It was around ten when I headed up to bed. I went to open the door to find it locked. I heard Benni crying softly. Instead of telling her to open the door I walked into her room, that we designed for her when she first moved in and layed down to go to sleep. I tucked up in the blankets and fell asleep.

Benni's POV:

I woke up to a lite knock on my door. "Who is it?" I called, getting up. "Me." came Nate's reply. "Go away." I returned, then I walked into the bathroom and started the shower. I was about to undress when I heard a crack. I looked over to see my bedroom door smashed to pieces and a very pissed off Nate standing in the opening.

"I said go away. I don't want to talk to you." I said to him turning around and shutting the bathroom door. I hopped in the shower and cleaned off. When I was done I wrapped a towel around me and walked into my bedroom. Nate was sitting on the bed. I didn't even glance at him. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed my black matching bra and panties. I also grabbed my blue sundress to wear. I turned back and walked into bathroom. I was stopped by Nate grabbing my wrist.

Now I looked at him. I could see he was fighting his wolf for control. "Nate, let go." I said. I saw his eyes flicker black. I wripped my wrist away and ran to the bathroom. "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR BENICIA!!!" Nate yelled. "NO!! NOT UNTIL YOU CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!!" I yelled back. If he had a right to be mad so did I. "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR BEFORE I BUST IT DOWN!!!" He continued to yell. I didn't return an answer. I quickly got dressed and opened the door. Quickly ducking under Nate's arm and running for the door. I made it to the stairs before Nate grabbed a hold of my hair.