Part of the truth

Benni's POV

I awoke to the sound of my baby crying, this made every night this week. I didn't know what to do anymore. She was restless like everyone else in the house. I could feel something coming but I didn't know what. Maybe what Ans was feeling might be what I am feeling. The voices of people yelling from downstairs reached my ears. I figured since I'm awake I my as well go see what was happening. I was three steps from the living room when I could hear Sven, Hunter, and Ray yelling. Wait, was this the higher pack member meeting? Shit, I must have missed the memo, I thought to myself. Wait, then why are they saying my name? I walked a little closer until I could hear what they were saying. "She deserves to know that he is coming, we could at least worn her," I heard Ray yell. "No, he said not to. He doesn't want Benni to run," that was Hunter. Run? Why would I run? From  what? "I agree with Ray, she'll hate us if we don't tell her that he's coming. She has been pained for almost two years now on whether or not he'll come back for her. I think we should warn her, and what about Ans what will happen when he finds out about HER?" Sven spoke. Now I was furious. I knew exactly what they were talking about! "Why don't you tell her the truth and hope she forgives you all." I spoke from my place right outside the door. They all turned with scared and pained expressions on there faces when they realized I had heard what was being said. "Nice to know my family has my back at times like these." I practically yelled. I would have said more if I wouldn't have heard Ansley starting to stir upstairs. "Don't any one of you bastards step near me or my daughter for a very long time. I can't believe I trusted any of you. Sven, you hurt the most your my twin your suppose to help me.  You two, well I expected more from you Hunter, but Ray? Well, I wish I could say that about you." That was the last I said before I walked out of the room. I slammed my door shut and locked it. I proceeded to my window locking that to. No one would be coming any where near me or Ansley for a while or at least tonight, unless I needed them to.

Sven's POV

"Fucking great Hunter! This is all your fault!" I screamed. I was pissed. "She's going to hate me now." He should have just told her. I ran out of the room and up to Benni's. I needed her to know the truth.

"Benni, please open the door just listen to me. I promise I will tell you everything you want to know." I could hear her on the other side of the door it sounded like she was holding Ansley, she must have woken up again.

Benni's POV

I can't believe they weren't going to tell me that the man who hurt me, Ans' father, was coming. He didn't even know about Ansley. Many questions were going through my mind. What would he say when he saw Ansley? Would he care for her? Should I forgive him for what he did? There was so much I needed answered. Some I was even scared to know the answers to. I was in the middle of a deep thought when I felt Sven's presence outside my door. "Please let me in Benni. Let me explain." He pleaded.

I really wanted to let him explain but he was my twin. He's suppose to protect me and help me through things but instead he was hiding them from me. I didn't know what to do. I sighed heavily, "I want to sleep. I'll let you explain in the morning."

Retreating foot steps were heard him as he walked away. I was tired and didn't feel like doing anything else. Grabbing Ansley tight in my arms, I laid back in my bed. Within minutes she was fast asleep and I was to, not to long after.