AHHH!!! Help!

Benni's POV:

I was in emanse pain! I didn't know what was going on! I was on the ground in agonizing pain when I felt a pair of arms go under me and picked me up. I knew by the sparks shooting through me that it was Nate. I didn't know where he was taking me or why I was in so much pain; all I knew was that it had to be something to do with the baby.

I heard a door slam somewhere behind me. I felt a soft fabric underneath me. Nate had set me down. Where I didn't know. I felt a gushing liquid between my legs. OH MY GOD!! I was having the baby. "NATE!! I'M HAVING THE BABY!!!" I screamed. "I know, it's ok the doctor is on the way." He said calmly, though I could hear the worry in his voice. "It's coming now! I can't wait!" I pushed out between contractions.

I didn't hear what Nate was saying next, I felt the pulling and wripping, while the baby tried pushing out. I didn't know what to do, so I did the only thing I could. I pushed! "AHHHH!!!" I screamed as I pushed. I stopped to breath, I heard Nate yelling orders to someone else. "UUUHHHHH!!!!" I grunted out in pain as I felt the finally pain of my baby coming out. I felt a last gush then it was all over.

"BENNI!! BENNI!!! BENICIA!! ARE YOU OK?" screamed Nate. "I'm... I'm ok. Can I hold my baby please?" I mumbled. I looked up to see a bundle curled into Nate's arm. He was smiling down at it. I couldn't help but smile myself. A tear slide down my face and I felt a finger whip it away. I looked up and saw Ray standing beside me. "Hi," he said. Ray was with me the night Ansley was born also. I can't believe he was here now. "Hi," I whispered back. "How you feeling?" he asked. "I'm ok, how's my baby?" I asked. "He is beautiful," Nate spoke up from my other side. I looked over as Nate started handing me my baby. I looked down at the beautiful baby boy in my arms. Without even thinking about it I mumbled a name. "Mason James." I said. "That sounds like a good name." responded Nate, looking down at us lovingly.

I started smiling back at him when I remembered what put me in this situation. I didn't know why, but I cowered away from him. I saw him flinch, he knew what I was thinking, I could tell. I saw Ray move out of the corner of my eye. "Nate, back up." Ray spoke. I could tell Nate didn't like being told what to do but he looked at me and agreed, taking three steps away from me. I could see Ray trying to be rational, but I also could see his overprotectivness trying not to show.

"Ray, calm down. I'm ok, I.. I.." I didn't know what to say. I knew what I did and I knew why. So what was I suppose to say? "Benni, just get some rest, it's ok." Nate said, defending Ray's action. "I will, good night." I mumbled. I watched as Nate turned and left the room. I could see his shoulders slumped and how sad he looked, but what was I suppose to say. It's alright I only coward because you beat the shit out of me, while I was still pregnant, but don't worry, I'm not scared of you. I'm fine. No, I couldn't do that. I was scared and what better way to show him than by to actually act like it.

I looked at Ray when Nate was gone and my door was shut again. Only then did I notice that he was crying. "Ray, Ray what's wrong?" I croaked, I was worried, my brother was crying, that never happened. "Benni, I've never seen you in that much pain before, We all thought... we all..." Ray couldn't finish what he was saying, he started toward me, putting Mason in his craddle next to me, that I was just noticing was there, and crawled next to me on the bed. He gathered me in his arms and just held me. I layed there and hugged him back.

I must have fallen asleep, because I woke with a start when I heard screaming.

*~What was the screaming from.. the baby or...???~*

~Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I really didn't know what I wanted to write, so I hope it turned out ok.~

*LIVE*LAUGH*LOVE*