S.O.P.B.M.A.A.M. 2

Benni's POV

I woke up the next morning with Ans still in my arms. I wonder how long I slept. It looks like its about mid-day. Figuring I better get up I got out of bed and walked to my bathroom and turned on the shower. Walking back into my bedroom, I grabbed Ansley and cleaned her up quickly. I showered fast myself then dressed her and myself for the day.

I was about half way down the stairs when I sensed everyone in the living room. I made myself as quiet as possible. I wasn't ready to talk to anyone just yet. Walking into the kitchen with Ansley still on my hip I started to make pancakes. Feeling a precense behind me I turned around to see a familiar looking man standing there just staring wide eyed at Ansley. I was about to ask who he was but the realization hit me. I jumped from shock and armed myself with a spatula towards this stranger not knowing what else to do.  It was then that I recognized. This was the man that had raped me. I felt Ans shift in my arms. She ws trying to hide behind my back. I was going to yell when my brother Egnar came plowing into the kitchen. Seeing the situation he quickly placed himself between my attacker and myself.
Starting to freak out, my breathes were becoming short and quick. What was I suppose to do jump into his arms and say, Oh thank god, you came back? Hell NO. He fucking took my virginity without me being willing and left me. "What do you want?" I spat out between breathes.

Leaning around Egnar, he started to move forward. "I suggest you stop where you are Nate. She isn't ready to see you." Egnar said softly trying to make it so I wouldn't hear him. Wait how did he know him?

"Egnar, how do you know him, and what is he doing here?" I asked. The man Eg called Nate decided it was his turn to speak now.

"I'm Nate and I've known your family for many years. I suggest you watch how you are speaking when it is directed towards me because I am your mate." He snapped at me. Funny thing is, he said it like he thought I would care. "I don't care who you are.   I want nothing to do with you. You did enough when you raped and left me." I turned to leave but was stopped when I realized Ray was standing there.

"Move Ray!" I didn't care if I sounded rude. I couldn't look at this Nate guy right now. I needed to leave before the tears that were threatening to spill actually did. I already felt one slide down my cheek. Ansley moved to wipe my tear away.

"Wait, please don't go I want to talk to you?"  Nate muttered. It sounded more like a question then a statement.

"I don't want to talk to you right now. I have to put your daughter in her play pen and do my school work, and quite frankly, I don't have the heart at the moment."

With that I turned around and left the room going up to mine. Locking the door behind me, even though if they wanted they could bust through it. I set Ans down.  I knew I would have to talk to Nate sooner or later but I was going for the later. I was scared and hurt. I needed time to think.

Nate's POV

I seen the hurt in Benni's eyes when she saw me. I didn't know what to say. I know I shouldn't have done what I did to her but it was to protect her. I saw the look in her eyes when she looked down at the baby. The pain was noticeable in her eyes. When I asked her to stay and talk I wasn't exactly expecting her reply. I have a daughter? Well isn't that a shock to the system.