Uh Oh!

Natan's POV

I sat and watched Benni sleep for about three hours before she started sturring, she was going to be very pissed off when she woke up. Great! just what i need a pissed off mate. She's bad enough as it is. When I'm around her it's so hard to control my wolf, he gets so aggravated that she doesn't respect us. One day i don't think i'll be strong enough to stop him and that day is comin soon, much to my dislike. I was deep in my thoughts when i heard Benni mumble for Chris. Grr! i hate when she talks about him or gets close to him, I'm her mate not him. What does he have thats so great, that i don't have! "Benni, it's ok, I'm here, Chris is with Ansley and Ray is out for a walk. Your in the living room, on the couch, Benni you fainted." I whispered softly. "Nathan, why was there a girl on Ray's lap, and why were they looking at each other like Hunter and Arya look at each other." She spoke back. "Well that's for Ray to tell you not me," was all i could respond. "Ok, why the hell does my head hurt." she whispered, i don't think she meant to say it out loud but she did. "Here Hun, here's two asprin and some water." I said and handed her the water with the asprin. "Thanks!" she said. Benni took the two asprin and then we sat in silence for another ten minutes before speaking. "Nathan, I'm going to find Ray the more i think about what was going on the more frustrated I get." Benni said sounding annoyed and irratated. "Ok." I replied. I watched Benni walk out of the room then cut out the back door to warn Ray that Benni was looking for him.

Benni's POV

When i woke up and was just sitting there thinking i couldn't help but think about Ray and that girl on the chair all cuddled together. Only Hunter and Arya are like that..... wait would that mean Ray found his mate...? NO... he better not have. I know that sounds like a total bitch move but I mean we jsut go there and I don't plan on staying, I can't. I don't want to love Nate but i know if i stay here i will. I was walking around the front yard looking for Ray when i smelt something that smelled formilure but not in a good way. "What do you want Mavis?" i spoke harshly. "Oh, nothing just what I've always wanted my mate." "You stay away from Ansley she's only two years old and you will never have her!" I spoke venomously. "No, your wrong Benicia i will have her. She's my mate without me she will die." he said knowingly. "BENNI!! WHAT'S HE DOING HERE?" I heard Chris yell.  I turned around to see a very pissed of looking Ray, Chris, and Nathan. Well he must have been standing there long enough to know he ain't no good. "Why do you think he's here?" i said back icily. "Oh, i see i've started some family conflict maybe i should just take my mate and leave." he said. "OVER MY DEAD BODY!" i yelled. "That can me arranged," he said with a satisfying look in his eye. "You lay one hand on my mate Mavis and i will rip you limb from limb and if you ever so much as look at my daughter again i will kill you and feed you to the pigs." spoke Nathan with some much hate in his eyes, if looks could kill Mavis would be dead. "Leave, Mavis, NOW!" said Ray. "I'm going, but don't worry I will be back." he said carefully and then formed and ran into the woods. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT MAVIS WAS ANSLEY'S MATE!!!???" yelled Nathan. "Well, i kinda didn't have time to and you never asked, i never thought he would come back after last time." i said with tear filled eyes, i knew the truth he would see Ansley again and she would have to go with him, he was her mate if she didn't she would die. "BENNI, SHE'S MY DAUGHTER I HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW, THERE WAS NO RIGHT TIME TO TELL ME THAT YOU JUST HAD TO SAY IT!!!!!!" he yelled. "FINE!! ANSLEY HAS A MATE AND IF SHE DON'T GO WITH HIM SHE'LL DIE THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE AND THERE MATES!!!" i said, "HAPPY!!!", i yelled then i turned and started running away. I couldn't take this. She was my baby i didn't want to let her go. I couldn't and to have him judge me, ugh.. he's my mate he's suppose to understand. 'BENNI!! DON'T YOU RUN AWAY FROM ME!!' Nathan yelled through our mind link. I just kept running i had to be about  a mile from the house. I reached an inclosed area and stop I hated running from my past and future, but i couldn't let Ansley get hurt. I turned around in the clearing when i heard a twig snap. In the opening i came from stood Nate, lookin royally pissed off. I have never seen his face so red and his eyes so black, those weren't his eyes those were his wolf's. I started to run again I barely got ten feet before being ripped back by my hair. "AHHH!" i screamed out in pain. "Nathan, stop you're hurting me.' i spoke softly, i needed to be kind and show him i knew i was wrong and hopefully he knew that i was listening. "Nathan! it's ok, I'm sorry! i won't do it again." i soothed. I felt his hold loosen a little bit. I turned around slowly and carefully showing him i wasn't trying to start a fight. "Nathaniel, it's ok, I'm here, I'm sorry!" i spoke again. I saw his eyes show realization and he droppped his hand. I didn't know what else to say, I hugged him and felt his arms go around me. "I'm so Sorry Benicia!!" Nate whispered in my ear. "My wolf took control he saw you run and thought you were leaving us," h spoke sadly with tears in his voice. I didn't have words for a response, so i leaned back and looked into Nate's eyes before kissing him full on the lips as passionately and as loving as i could to show how much i did care but i wasn't ready to show it or act upon it. When i pulled away Nate held recognition in his eyes. "Let's go back, Pretty Boy!" i spoke humorously. I grabbed his hand and we walked back hand in hand until we hit the clearing my his house. "Sorry Nate! I'm still getting use to this." i spoke sadly. Nate just nodded and dropped my hand. "Thank you!" i said.

~Hey, i hope you enjoyed this chapter, i know i know a lot of twisters and i know it's no the best but i am trying my best.~

*LIVE*LAUGH*LOVE*