Don't Lie, you love me...

Benni's POV

"Ok really guys, back the fuck off!" Ray yelled. Everyone has been harping on me all morning about not giving Nate the time of day to explain his actions. I mean why would i let him he did it himself, he doesn't deserve my understanding, AT ALL! " Guys seriously i know you want me to talk to Nate, and i know i have to but please give me some time, i know, i know, I've had two years to think about it but really after what i went through I'm pretty positive i deserve a few days to cope with him being around." i whispered, i knew they would hear me. I've been so drained these last few days that i could barely talk and with Nate in the house i didn't want to be loud. This time Sven felt he had to speak up, so much for that twin bond, " Benni i know your in pain, but you really need to speak to him, even if its just about Ansley. You know, now that he's around Ans is gonna wanna see her father, she always did, even you can't deny that." God i really hate Sven at times, he knows i would do anything for my little girl. "Ok, ok I'll talk to him but only for Ansley's sake." I spoke, i made sure i was loud enough for Nate to hear me where ever he was. "NATE!!!!" Cloud yelled. Cloud is one of my close brothers i love all of my family but I've always been close to Cloud he's quiet and doesn't care what anyone says he always protects me even if I'm fighting with our alpha, well when he's in alpha mode, he protects me. I love Cloud and i know that if Nate even attempts to hurt me he'll stop him, or try to atleast, not that I'm doubting him. "What? what's happened?" Nate practically yells when he walks into the kitchen. God, what did he think we were under attack or something, he looks all ready for a fight. MMMM, thats hot, look at the way his muscles are all tense and ahh! his eyes are so beautiful.. AHH! what am i thinking hello, this is the man that raped you, the man thats suppose to love and protect you, this is your mate who harmed you, i thought to myself. When i finally pain attention to what i was looking at i blushed hard core and i knew that everyone saw. I was  looking directly at Nate, but not his face. But hey can you blame me i wasn't even paying attention i was thinking god, i wasn't like i was trying to undress him with my eyes, geez people. "Umm, anyways," spoke Dare. "Benni has agreed to talk to you now, but it's only about Ansley, and I swear to god, i don't care who you are you hurt her and i will kill you" before he could finish what he was saying i don't know what came over me, maybe its the mate thing, but i protected Nate. "BACK OFF DARELL, HE MAY HAVE HURT ME ONCE, BUT HE IS STILL MY MATE!!" i growled. O MY GOD, did u really just growl at my brother for threatening a man that raped me, i must be loosing it. "Umm, Sorry Dare, hormon..", but i didn't even get to finish before I got interrupted. "Ewww, yuck! ok stop we get it just don't say that again, agh!" spoke Eg in an over dramatic high pitch girl voice,damn if me talking about hormones makes them uncomfortable, hmmm, what about Ansley's birth. "Well ok if u can't say hor, i mean H, then damn it sorry it was just run through iof my pregnancy, geez do you remember all the time it took to have..." "AHHHHH!" all my brothers screamed and ran from the room, except for Ray, he must really be serious about this whole i want to be your brother and protect you thing. "Ray, its ok you can go, i'll yell if i need you, and you know i can yell," i spoke softly.

***------ i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter i'm in study hall otherwise i would have wrote more but i gtg so see ya. I'll upload soon... peace!-------***

*LIVE*LAUGH*LOVE*