Wow, this is different.

Benni's POV:

It's  been five months sense Nate announced our pregnancy to everyone. I can hardly walk down the stairs without someone fusing over me.

I have made some new friends in the last few months. Sashe and I have become close friends. And she Chris' mate. They found each other shortly after the announcment. Haha! She also ended up being my pregnancy buddy. Chris and Her announced their baby a week after us.

I was currently in Nate and my room, reading with Sasha when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in," I called. The door slowly opened, Nate and Chris walked in with sad looks on their faces. My mood instantly went bad. I could tell Sasha's went bad to.

"Guys, what's wrong?" Sasha questioned. "We have to go to Wyoming." mumbled Nate. "YOU WHAT?" I yelled. "Benni, calm down, it's only for a few days." calmed Chris. "Don't tell her to calm down, WTF!! You both promised you'd be here during our pregnancies." Sasha sneered.

"Please, we'll be back before you know it." Nate soothed. I was in no mood to hear baby talk! I was pissed. "NATE!!! YOU MISSED ANSLEY'S BIRTH! YOU GOING TO MISS THIS ONE TOO!!!" I yelled. I didn't give Nate time to respond before I ran out the door. I ran out of the house and just kept running. I knew I was never going to hear the end of this. Everyone was going to lecture me on how I should be careful.

I stopped at the side of my lake. It was my new secret spot. I hated how he thought it was ok to leave. This was hard enough. I stayed there for about three hours. I didn't want to go back I was due in four days. Werewolves have babies alot sooner than humans.

I finally realized it was getting dark and I should head back. I got up and started walking.

It was completely dark when I reached the clearing by the house. I could see someone coming toward me. I knew it was Nate! Great more baby talk!

"Go Away!!" I warned. "NO, YOU CAN'T JUST RUN OFF LIKE THAT! YOUR PREGNANT!" He yelled. "So, what makes you care now, you didn't care when you were telling me you were leaving. I'm due in four days!" I turned my back and started walking back towards my spot. I didn't have to deal with this. I felt a seering pain shoot up my right arm. I was ripped back around to a seething Nate. "Let go," I sniped. I could tell he was mad but so was I. I was about to make another snide comment when his hand smacked across my face. "Ahh!" I screamed. If it wouldn't have been for the fact that he was holding my arm still, I would have fallen. "Nate," I cried. I felt his hand come across my face again. He was pissed and all I could do was wait. "STOP!!" yelled a voice from behind Nate. "Hunter! Please no, just leave, you can't be here." I whimpered. "THE HELL I CAN'T!! YOU MY SISTER, WHEN I CAN SENSE THE PAIN YOUR IN IT'S MY BUSINESS AS YOUR BROTHER TO HELP!!" Hunter yelled. "No, please, I'm fine, just go." "LEAVE THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!" Nate seethed. I could tell he was getting madder by the second.

"WHY? SO YOU CAN FINISH BEATING ON MY SISTER AND YOUR PREGNANT MATE!!!" Hunter retorted. At those words I felt Nate loosen his grip. He looked back at me. I probably looked terrible with tears going down my face and marks on me. Nate took a glance over me and released me arm. "Benni, I'm so sorry!" he apologised. "I know Nate." I soothed. I couldn't be mad. I know why he did it I shouldn't have ran. But still I wasn't wrong. "The hell if it's ok," commented Hunter.

Hunter finished his comment and over half my old pack, plus Ray and Chris were behind him. "Benni." Sasha gasped. She ran to my side and helped me up. I was barely to my feet when I felt a shooting pain go up my side. "AHHH!!!" I screamed out in pain and shock. "Benni, Benni what's wrong?" Nate concernly asked. I couldn't answer I was in way to my pain...

*LIVE*LAUGH*LOVE*

Tune in on my next chapter to read what happens.