Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Two months later...(concert hasn't happened yet)

Annabeth's POV

Today was my wedding day. Well, Percy and mine's, but still. I was excited. The girls and I went shopping to find a dress. We decided on a slim light gray dress that fit my body shape. It had silky sleeves that went to my shoulders, a v-neck, a few sparkles here and there, and a simple train.

I walked downstairs to have breakfast. My mother wasn't there. She left extra early so she could make it to the wedding. I ate my breakfast, cereal. Percy came by to bring me to Camp.

We were going to have a beach wedding, since Camp was next to a beach, we decided to have there. Percy was at the door. I walked to open it.

"Hey. Morning Percy."

"Morning, my lovely fiancé."

I slapped him lightly on the arm.

"You're so cheesy."

"That's me."

I sighed. He was so lovable and sweet.

"Well, better get us to Camp, because we gotta get ready!"

He laughed.

"Sure, Annabeth."

We kissed, then smiled. Percy took me to his car and we drove to camp. I was so excited.

When we got there, Piper and the girls dragged me to their room. Rachel gave me my dress and shoved me into the bathroom. I put on the dress. We were going to attach the train later. When I came out, Piper's mom, Aphrodite, sat me down in a chair and did my hair. (A/N ha ha, that rhymes!) When they finished, I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked perfect. My hair had a small bun, and the rest of the hair was down. I wore little makeup, just a light gray eyeshadow, a bit of blush and some pink lipstick.

The rest of the girls looked at me, with open mouths. Piper was smiling.

"You look great!" She said.

"Thanks." I blushed.

My dad even made it. So did my brothers. I smiled. Dad walked over to me and smiled. He kissed my forehead.

"My baby girl grew up. And I didn't get to see it." Dad said wistfully.

"Dad, you didn't miss anything. I'm right here." I hugged him.

He held his arm out and I took it. We began walking down the aisle.

There were benches set up for everyone to sit. A rose arch was at the front. My aunt, Hera, was in charge of the ceremony. Percy's and my parents and family were sitting in the front. Mom smiled at me. Piper and Rachel waved. The Jason and Leo also smiled. My maid of honor was Piper. Percy's best man was Jason. Since singing 'Can't help falling in love' we became close friends. Piper and Jason walked down first. Then Thalia and Nico. Rachel and Leo. Katie and Travis. Clarisse and Conner sat in the pews. They smiled. When all the couples sat down, dad and I walked up the aisle. My train was flowing behind me. My veil covered my face. We approached the arch. Percy was standing under it.

He wore a black suit with a sea-green tie. He smiled. I smiled back. Dad handed me to Percy. We looked at each other. My aunt was talking about marriages, but I zoned out. I didn't pay her any attention. All I could think about was Percy and how I was going to spend the rest of my life with him.

Finally it was time to say our vows. Percy and I wrote ours. I started.

"Percy Jackson, I take you as you are, loving who you are now and who you are yet to become. I promise to listen to you and learn from you, to support you and accept your support. I will celebrate your triumphs and mourn your losses as though they were my own. I will love you and have faith in your love for me, through all our years and all that life may bring us."

Percy began, "I love you unconditionally and without hesitation. I vow to love you, encourage you, trust you, and respect you. As a family, we will create a home filled with learning, laughter, and compassion. I promise to work with you to foster and cherish a relationship of equality knowing that together we will build a life far better than either of us could imagine alone. Today, I choose you to be my husband/wife. I accept you as you are, and I offer myself in return. I will care for you, stand beside you, and share with you all of life's adversities and all of its joys from this day forward, and all the days of my life."

Hera began, "Do you, Perseus Jackson, take Annabeth Chase as your wife?"

"I do." He said.

Hera turned to me, "And do you, Annabeth Chase, take Perseus Jackson as your husband?"

"I do." I said.

"You may kiss the bride!"

I've waited my entire life to hear those words. Percy flipped my veil behind my head and we both leaned in. We kissed. The crowd cheered. Everyone smiled and clapped their hands. We walked, arm in arm, back down the aisle. I turned to my husband.

"I love you, Percy."

"Love you too, Annabeth."

We kissed for the second time.