(non-official) The Beginning of a Twisted- Eventful Path Part One

The Beginning of a Twisted- Eventful Path

Part One

The story I'm about to tell is the tale of the lives of four very different people. For a single moment the path of these people crossed, changing their lives forever as they embark on a single, very twisted- eventful, path.

“Hyuh-hyuh-hyuh-hyuh-hyuh!” As you resound this voice in your head, remember to pronounce the ending as “uh,” as in “uh” when people don't know what to say. Now, this disgusting- elegant evil laughter comes from a character I leave as a mysterious shadow for narrative purposes. With the dramatic effect of a sun setting in the horizon, draping everything in a red glow, the shadow stands atop a hill, cape fluttering in the wind, arms open wide. Who knows what stupid- evil plot is going through his or her stupid- cunning mind (Of course, me. But of course, I won't tell.)?

Now, you may ask, dear reader: “What does this have to do with the story?” Well, I can't tell you right now, but let me assure you that there is a purpose. The image of the stupid- cunning being will stay in the back of your mind, eating away at you with curiosity, until finally a time comes when it will serve it's purpose. When it will emerge in the story.

But, for now, let us continue telling the story of how the lives of these four very different people actually come to cross. I'm sure you are all deeply curious about this, after all.

Surprisingly, the story picks off still at the busy city of light. I had not time to travel on my own before being swept up by this twisted- eventful path with my hateful- lovely companions.

Bellatrix was a small, delicate looking girl that came from a race not at all delicate. With a disposition that screamed: “Bully me!” she was being picked on by a group of teenage Caelosians.

After escaping the mob that ran after her angrily with pitch-forks, and traveling through a gruesome forest, where even the sound of a squirrel nibbling on an acorn was a terrifying affair for the crybaby- delicate girl, she reached the ever beautiful city of light without even noticing. How this might have happened, you may wonder?

Normally, the travel by foot from the forest at the outskirts of the city Pyralis to the city of Light would take, for the most experienced and strong traveler, a total of three days. Yet, she had reached it in only half. All around were rumors already starting to circulate about a terrible wind that cut through the forest, somehow leaving a mysterious trail of water behind, creating a small, thin river connecting the forest of Pyralis to the city of Light. Some were even wondering if it was the guidance of some kind of god, but no one truly understood why.

The forests connecting the two cities were only inhabited by small, harmless creatures. There was no need for any guidance against harmful animals. Of course, there was no use telling that to a crybaby- delicate girl who had managed to complete a five days, three at most, travel in half a day only because her fear had carried her at an incredible speed until she reached a point of complete exhaustion, fainting at the city of Light unaware of where she was, or who she was anymore.

And this is where we find her. In an alley of the shopping district, in the ever bright, yet more empty streets where everything to do with magic was the main merchandise, the small body of Bellatrix lay, twitching on the hard cemented ground, the sun particularly strong on her back.

Suddenly, though, a shadow covered her, relieving her pale skin from the scorching heat. At this, she relaxed into the hard ground, even managing to look comfy as she snuggled, mouth open and drooling, looking completely vulnerable.

As luck would have it, among the many different races that inhabited the city, a group of teenage Caelosian boys, from a race who detested weak creatures whose disposition screamed “bully me!”, stumbled upon her. The three shadows looked down at the vulnerable girl who mumbled in her sleep, smiling eerily- cheerfully down at her. Even if this were the bright city of light, from her position on the ground, looking up with drowsy red eyes, the image little Bellatrix saw was of the three shadows covered in darkness, the blinding bright light from behind them accentuating their dark silhouette, big, half moon smiles open wide in an evil- playful grin.