Entry Number 4

September 6, 2010
(Later)

Dear Journal,
I'm back again. Tonight has been interesting in so many ways.

I got to the Willow tree around 6:00 this afternoon. I sat and watched the leaves of the Willow tree sway back and forth in the wind. There were a couple of birds singing and I gladly listened to their song. This entertained me for the next hour and a half.

Around 7:30, the doors to the building swung open revealing Cathrine and her friend behind them. Cathrine no longer had on the gold jewelry, blouse, and skirt from earlier. Instead, she wore a bright red tank top covered with a leather jacket to shield her from the wind. Her skirt was replaced with tight black pants and she had scuffed up combat boot on her feet. My eyes lit up at he sight of seeing my soul mate.

However, Cathrine did not look at me again. She barely even glanced my way. She just kept walking past me with her friend at her side. How dare she! She needs to stop ignoring who we are to each other and talk to me already. I am starting to get sick of her games.

Sadly I couldn't be upset for too long because I had some cameras to install. I was so proud of the fact I had remember "second floor, room 33". I am usually really horrible at remembering things. I made it to Cathrine's door and checked the knob first to see if she had left if unlocked by chance. No luck. Well, luckily I picked up the skill of picking locks over the years. It's come in handy more than once. After a few minutes, I was able to open Cathrine's dorm room. What I saw was just beautiful.

The walls were covered in dozens of drawings. There was a drawing of a naked woman sitting on a bathroom floor. She had her arms wrapped around her knees and her face was pointed towards the ceiling with tears running down her face. The next drawing was of a little boy in over-alls. He had dirt all over his face and clothes. He was smiling widely to where you could see his dimples. There was also a water painting of a night sky running into the daylight over the earth. The list went on and on. The walls were covered in them. They were all so beautiful. I looked at the bottom corner of each of the drawings and surely enough, there was a small signature on all of them that said "Cathrine". My anger towards her ignorance faded some when I looked at her drawings.

After looking at all of the beautiful drawings Cathrine had drawn, I saw a photo sitting on her night stand with the rest of her adorable knick-knacks. It looked worn from being held so much and the corners were slightly curled. In the photo, there was my beautiful Cathrine, only much younger. She had to be about ten years old, but I could tell it was her. She had her arms draped around the neck of a middle aged man with the same hair and eyes as her. She looked so happy in the photo. Her eyes sparkled and her smile went from ear to ear. I can only assume that it is her father in the photo with her. I'll have to ask her later. After my many distractions, I forced myself focus on setting up the cameras. Luckily I had connected the cameras' feed to my laptop earlier today. All I had to do was put in a password to access the live footage.

I set up a total of five cameras. One pointed at her bed, the second pointed at the front door, another was set up in the bathroom facing the bathroom door, the next camera in the shower (you can never be too careful), and the last one right by the window to make sure no one is bothering her. I made sure all of the cameras were hidden. I wouldn't want Cathrine to become stubborn and take them all down. I am so glad I came up with the idea to install these cameras. I can constantly watch Cathrine whenever I want now.

It was a quarter after eight and I was finishing up with the last camera, when something blue caught my eye. I turned to see that it was the blue dress that Cathrine had worn on the first day I laid eyes on her. Nostalgia came over me and I couldn't help myself. I snatched it from the floor and left with it in my arms. I ran down the creaky stairs and out the doors of the building.

I sadly didn't get to see my beautiful Cathrine when I left. I'll be able to see her soon enough though. I hope she finally sees we are soul mates. At the moment, I think it's a possibility she's just messing with me. She should know who I am by now. It's so obvious we're meant to be together. There's no way she can deny we aren't soul mates. I'm going to try and get her to have an actual conversation with me soon. I am done with these silly games.

So, yes Journal. To summarize my night, I got to install the cameras in Cathrine's dorm, I was able to see just how much of a talented artist she is, and I found the blue dress she wore the day I first saw her. I'm falling in love with her more and more each and every day. She has captured my heart.

-Me