Prolouge.. (For all it's worth)

AUTHOR'S NOTE..

>>This is it! hahahaha..HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY GUYS!  Just a reminder.. I hope If  masimulan niyo ng basahin to.. sana  magtuloy tuloy na! thank you po ng madaming madami!

""""""""I WANT TO DEDICATE THIS STORY TO MY NEW FOUND FRIEND HERE IN WATTY""""""

-sana magustuhan mo! ^__^

==============================================================

 Las Vegas, Nevada.

                It was late in the evening when I decided to drive my car as fast as I could. I usually do this when I feel bored in the busy lights of modeling world. I stopped my Porsche car when the traffic lights turned red and there I saw a man who caught my attention.

“DAMN it’s my dream Car” I exclaimed.

I was in the midst of examining the car when I saw a pair of blue eyes staring at me. I was a bit shocked when he suddenly uttered the most arrogant words I’ve ever heard from this arrogant man!

“Hey you’re drooling! Don’t you know that staring is rude!” he arrogantly uttered.

Jeez his laugh is so sexy but DAMN him! When I got my consciousness back, Ijust answered him sarcastically!

“Oh yeah? Are you sure you’re the one I’m staring at?! Dream high you bastard!” I answered back with dismay.

“Do you know how to spell the word LIER?! Coz if not then let me do the honor! IT’S S-A-B, the Spoiled Brat Bitch!”

“ARE YOU INSULTING ME?!” I uttered in a high tone voice.

Crap this man is getting into my nerves! I want to wring his neck! DAMN!

“Oh are you insulted? Wow that’s new!” then he smirk.

“OEMGEEHHH.Why am I even talking to you! THE HIGH AND MIGHTY BASTARD named YANO!You’re just wasting my time! Back off!”

“Come on! If I know!You’re giggling!” he said while sarcastically laughing at me.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?!” as I said with disgust.

“I’m challenging you to a duel. A RACE perhaps FOR A DEAL! If I win, you have to get out of my life and let your sister be happy with me for Pete’s Sake! You have to stop meddling with our relationship!” he uttered with desperation on his face.

“AND IF I WIN?!”

“Do as what you please!”

“Well that’s fine! Prepare your Name Baby! I’m going to have that soon!”

“And what do you mean by that?!” he asked curiously.

“DON’T BE STUPID! It means you’re going to be my husband anytime soon!” I said firmly.

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!”

“Do I look like I’m kidding?”

“Oh c’mon stop that non-sense!”

“Like hello?! Let me remind you that you’re the one who asked for this and not me! Well not unless you’re scared! Hahaha.Do I hear defeat now?”

 “ME?! Being what? Defeated?! By whom?! By you?! HUH- In your wildest dream!” then I saw him smirk.

“Then I guess it’s a deal?”

“BE my guest!”

YANOH’S POV

                I’m driving for my life now. I have to win this, for me and for Yuri. “Oh God please bear with me. Please don’t let that bitch win! Please don’t let her evil plans work out!