MEET MY CAST OF CHARACTERS :)

(A/N)...

   This is my very first uploaded story here in watty so i hope we could all get along..

 if you have problems in life (basta wag lang pera wahahaha..) dont hesitate to approach me!

 malay mo makatulong ako sau!am always online and on the go to answer any of it!  ^_^ 

AND  If you want to criticize or give opinion on the story ive made, just message me at my chatbox..

... may you have fun reading this story and THANK YOU in advance for the time you'll be spending

with me in this journey..(^___________________________________^)

===================================================================

       Sabrina Euneshia Xierrah Charleston: AKA    (SAB,SEX)

      Szaiana Eureka Xiennah Charleston: AKA    ( XES, EURI)

      Xander Eanno Sebastian Flinch: AKA   (YANO, SEB)

      Xavier Einoh Sataro Flinch: AKA (INOH, SATARO)

      Chivas Bimbo Real: AKA (BIM, ChiBi)

      Keyzer Sabanal:  AKA (EZER)

      Rayzer Sabanal: AKA (AZER)

      Joshue Lorenzo TabuenaAKA (ozwe, enzo)

      Jague Gerbiel  Lee: AKA (Jagger)

      Antoinette Mische Akieko: AKA (AKEIKO, Mish)

      Czarice Glen Del Rio: AKA ( Ariz, Glen)

      Tamara Tantengco: AKA (Tamy)

      Mikaela Tanaka: AKA (mika, ela, tantan)            

      Gianne Louisse Lanco:AKA (Ianne, louisse)

      Charity Ford : AKA  (Chary)

      Charlie Ford: AKA (Champoy)

      Richmond Vasquez : AKA (rich)

      Sigmond Vazquez :  AKA (sig)

      Marsha Gazel Solano: AKA (Mags)

      Melinda Zaavedra : AKA (Mela)

      Belinda Zaavedra : AKA (Bela)

      Akihiro Akeiko  : AKA (Akie, hiro)

      Sabrina Euneshia Xierrah Charleston:  she has a face of a Greek Goddess, gray eyes, tall, white toned complexion, heart-shaped face, pouty lips, with dimples, HOT and SEXY, a model & last but not the least, she is considered as a spoiled brat bitch. She believes that “what SEX want, is what she get”. Her family owns a wine empire and they belong to one of the richest among the richest clan in the globe. Her love interest is YANO People call her (SAB, SEX)

      Xander Eanno Sebastian Flinch:   He has a face of a Greek God, blue eyes, lean, lanky, Moreno complexion, masculine cheeks, pointed noise, Fil-Romano, gorgeous body, music lover and a one - woman - man. He’s Rude and Arrogant.  He is named as the high and mighty man.  He manages his family business which is the largest shipping lines all over the globe and they belong to one of the richest among the richest clan in and outside of the country. His love interest is EURI. People call him (YANO, SEB )