Shooting Arrows

Hello..:)
Nothing much to say..^^
Who wants to build a snow man..?? hahahah

Vote and Comment!!^^

FLO POV

I load up an arrow and shot it at the target. It hit the bulls eye right in the center. Another one. The next thing I know all my arrows were at the bulls eye. I sighed and went to retrieve them.  I have been doing these since early morning.

Anything to erase the image of Kai and Lee Na Ra kissing from my head. Dang. There it goes again.

I kick the snow venting out my frustration on it.

Archery is doing nothing good to me. I should have brought out the boxing bag. I want to hit something.

“Florence stop.” I said to myself and dropped down into the snow. I move my hands and legs making a snow angel.

Jealousy is something new to me. I never had been so jealous of someone up to the point that I want to go violent. I don’t have any right to be in the first place. So this just sucks.

“Your being stupid Florence.” I said out loud.

I lied to them yesterday. My lab didn’t alarm. I felt I was suffocating there and I needed to leave before I tackle the waitress.

The walk back to the apartment didn’t do any good either. I just wanted to go back and give the girl a piece of my mind. I wanted to go to every girl that had kissed him and give them a piece of my mind. Then again I don’t have any right to  do so.

Tears of frustration welled in my eyes and fall down.

I have no right to be jealous and seriously he’s way better off with an ordinary girl then with me. He will always be in danger when he’s with me. The only way I can stay with him if the Institute suddenly disappears which is impossible.

I sighed as the snow start to fall again.

Kai deserves a safe and bright future. That will only happen if I disappear from his life from all of their lives.

I wish Ren will come back sooner. So I can finish what I had promised to Luhan and Kris and I can finally leave.

No..both sane mind and lovesick mind protested in my head.

“I don’t want to leave to but I need to do it, to keep all of them safe.” I said.

Can’t we do something? Sane mind asked.

“We can’t bring down the Institute.. so no. We just have to find Luhan and Kris’s cure and we go. We should go.” I said.

You make it sound so easy.

“I know it won’t but we have too.”

You know you’re talking to yourself right?

“Good thing I’m alone then.”

I laughed dryly as I sit up and wipe my eyes. It was cold. The snow will be perfect for building snow mans. I pick up a handful and balled it. I stopped instantly. I had pictured this differently.

I love snow but even it didn’t lift my spirits up.

I heard my phone ringing. I have been ignoring all their calls since last night. I glance at it and it was Rob calling. I answered it. it must be something about the apartment. I was back at the big house.

“Rob?” I said.

“Ms. Khan your friends were here and were looking for you. I said you were at the big house.” He said.