The After Party 2

• Dedicated to Namie Gamuza

Second part of the after party..:) ehehhe.. Will Flo get to dance with everyone.. Hmmmm??
Read on and find out..^^

Recomended Playlist:
Growl - EXO
Drive - Incubus
What is love - EXO
Do you want to touch me - Glee

22 - Taylor Swift
Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
Why so serious - Shinee
Growl - EXO

Enjoy..^^
Vote and Comment..
kamshamida!!
Heart heart!!

Kai POV

I watch as Flo and Minho went to the middle of the dance floor. She places her hands in the right place and Minho did the same.

“Wow they look good together.” Someone near me said. “I can’t believe that Minho asked to dance with someone. He doesn’t usually do that unless he want his fans too go crazy.”

“He must like Florence-sshi.” Another voice answered the first one. “Will this school finally have its princess?”

“Well she is pretty.” The first voice said. I frowned. Flo is not just pretty she is more than that.

“she looks like she’s enjoying herself.”Luhan said.

“No she’s uncomfortable and a bit irritated.” Minny said.

 I looked closely at Flo’s face and I can tell that Minny is right. She was holding herself more stiffly trying hard not to get to close to Minho who was also trying hard to pull her close. Her smile was tight and her eyes were straying.. looking somewhere else.

I was trying very very hard not to just go there and take her away from Minho. Seeing Flo in somebody else arms is making me irritated. Even when she was dancing with our friends.

The song finally ended. Florence immediately lowers her hands but Minho didn’t let her go. Florence was saying something while Minho was just shaking his head. She looked crossed but was trying hard to hide it.

Good thing a fast song started to play. Students start to crowd the dance floor again but I kept my eyes on Flo.

She gently pried Minho’s arms from her waist and bowed. She then walked away. The moment she turned her back to Minho she scowled. She sees me watching her. Her scowl turned into a smile.

“Enjoyed yourself?” I ask as she reached me.

“No.” She said quietly. She takes the soda I was holding and takes a sip. She places it back on my hands and sat down on a chair at a the small table our group has claimed as our own.

“Can I take this off Min?” She asked Minny who was sitting also and pointed to her coat. “It’s getting a bit hot.”

“Sure.” Minny said smiling and looked at me. I raised my brows in question. She just smiled her little smug smile.

Florence took off her hat and Jonghyun took it from her.

“Can I wear this?” He asked.

“Go ahead.” She answered grinning.

She took off her coat and place it on the back of the chair.

“That’s a nice song Flo let’s dance!” Minny said grabbing her and pulling her up.

“De de de.” Flo answered laughing and stands. I felt my breath stop. Minny looked back at me grinning devilishly.

The dress fooled me. I thought it was a simple innocent dress at the store because all I saw was the front. The back was… well let’s just say I wish Flo would wear her coat again.

“Wow. For her age Flo carries herself so well. Not all teenagers can pull off that dress.” Key said watching the two girls dancing. Nobody was attempting to go near them since they were clearly in our line of sight and the everyone can see those two are off limits.