Butter

Hello...:)

Here's the promised chapter for the 10K reads... *walks out* *walks back in*

Seriously guys I'm editing!! well atleast trying to.. and i was shocked when i reached 10k reads.. I was only joking when i said I'll update because i never expected it...O_O ommooo.. that's a mile stone for me.. so...

THANK YOU!!!

Thank you very much..:)

Vote and Comment...

Enjoy..^^

PS.. whos excited for april 15?!??! WAAAHHHH!! The boys are coming back!! WAHHH!!

(lightly edited this one.. so mind the errors and can you guys point it out..?? thanks!)

Chapter 49 Butter

Kai POV

The next day I woke up with Soo Yun jumping on my bed.

"Oppa wake up!"She said. "it's time to open our presents."

"Go away.." I complain pushing her away. I was having a wonderful dream.

"What's this?" Soo Yun asked and I felt her lean forward. I open my eyes to see her fiddling with my gift from Flo.

"Don't break it. that's my gift from Flo." I said sitting up.

"ohh its beautiful Oppa." Soo Yun said taking out the watch carefully. "What does this mean?" she asked pointing to the engraving on the back.

"You danced into my heart and gave it a new rhythm." I said rubbing the sleep off my eyes.

"Oh that sounds so sweet... You're blushing!" Soo Yun said.

"Shut up." I said taking the watch from her and putting it back in its box. I put it inside my bedside drawer.

"You're blushing! You're as red as Rudolf's nose!" Soo Yun sang teasingly.

"Go away brat." I said laughing.

"My brother is in love!! La-la-la-love!" Soo Yun sang running out of the room and away from the pillow I had thrown at her.

I sigh and laid back into my bed. I took out the Flo's gift again and look at it. It glittered in the morning sunlight. I want to believe that the white rocks embedded in it are just glass but knowing Flo it must be one heck of expensive glass- they look like real diamonds.

I stroke the engraving on the back and said it to myself again.

"You danced into my heart and gave it a new rhythm."

It does sound sweet.. this is by far the best present I had received.

Images from yesterday flash before my eyes. Her smile at the photo booth. Her determination not to let me fall at the skating rink. Her cute nervousness before we entered the house. Her softly singing for my family at the piano. Her face just before I kissed her.

I stop thinking and took a deep breath. My heart had just started beating fast again as I remembered what happen before she went home last night.

My fingers involuntarily touched my lips.

I kissed her. I kissed Flo.

And I want to do it again.

Another deep breath.

What happens now? Will she just brush it off like what she did with Kris and Sehun? She didn't say anything to me last night. She did kiss me before leaving.