Christmas Eve with Him

Hello..^^
A sweet and cheesy chapter for all of you..:)

FLO POV

I was spending the holidays at the big house since it had the more sophisticated lab equipment I needed. 

I had found what to occupy me during the holidays and it seems they also found theirs.

I want to cry at what they’re doing.

It seems they thought I’ll be sad and lonely since I’m all alone for the holidays.. well they’re right.

So every day they visit me threes and fours. Sometimes they just appear at the front door all together.

I let them do what they want. I like the company and noise they bring. They had fun decorating house with the decorations I had at the vault. They had dragged a big Christmas tree they had found and went all out.

I smiled as I sit down in front of the fireplace with a cup of coffee. It was Christmas eve. I didn’t expect any visitors today. I had already placed their gifts under the tree just for the sake of it. I had one for Mom, Dad and Ren too although I doubt that will ever reach them. I just store them in the vault without opening them.

“It’s Christmas tomorrow Peanut. I wonder what Santa will give me?” I ask the elephant. He was my constant companion these days. I had hauled all of them from  the apartment and placed them in my room at the big house. “And for you Spade what did you ask Santa for?” I ask the alpaca Kris had given me. I didn’t know there such things as Alpaca stuff toys but Spade was there staring at me beadily. Like it was saying of course I’m real duh.

I’m talking to stuff toys.. oh this is just hilarious. Ren will laugh his head off. I miss my brother. I miss my mom, my dad. I miss my friends.

“Oh where is your Christmas spirit Florence? This not the time to mope.” I said to myself and switched on the entertainment system to play Christmas carols.

“Falalalala lalalala!” I sang twirling Peanut around. “I’m going crazy.. Falalalalala lalalala.” I add laughing.

Yeah I’m going crazy.

I’m going crazy with thinking what I’ll do with Luhan. He seems fine now but what if it happens again? The test I had showed me the same results again that’s it making me frustrated. I had decided to start making something to counter what is happening to him but I was no near success since I’m dealing with an unknown material. I decided to give him some modified vitamin pills Ren and Aiden had made to counter his fatigue. That was all I can do as of now and it’s making me mad at myself.

“jingle bell jingle bell jingle bell rock-“ my singing was stopped by the door bell. Who can it be?

“It’s one of your friends mademoiselle.” Brad said.

“Okay. Thank you.” I said to my computer. I picked up Peanut and padded to the door and opened it.

“Merry Christmas!” Kai said the momment I opened the door..

“That’s for tomorrow.” I said.

“Advance then.” He said grinning.

“What are you doing here? Who’s with you?” I ask opening the door wider.

“Didn’t we promise we’ll keep you company everyday of the holidays? I’m alone.”He said stepping inside.

“But it’s Christmas eve. You're suppose to be with your family.” I said helping him take off his coat which was crusted with snow.

“That’s for later. Do you have anything to do today?” He asked.

“Nope.” I said poking him with Peanut’s trunk. “Did you bring me some panda chocolates?”