Florence's Valium

FLORENCE'S VALIUM

FLO POV

Now that my brother was back and the data is here I can now move to phase two. I had evaluated the data and it seemed real. Aiden was busy dissecting the chemical components while I looked for the right formulas. Reverse engineering is never an easy task to do even with the complete data. My life now will be more busy, busier then the school fair.

Ren, Aiden and I had move to the big house during the weekend. The two were amused when I started to haul 17 stuff toys out of my room. Aiden had a thing for the penguin while Nii-chan wanted Pickachu. They had begged, bribed and blackmailed me to give to them but I was firm. They’re mine.

The rest of the weekend was spent organizing and filing all the raw data we had. Ren had also tested it on a more sophisticated lab and had more advance results then mine but we can all correlate it with the main data which, I still can’t believe until now, they manage to get.

It seemed too easy but then again according to Ren the whole institute was busy with many things and the current administrations hold was starting to get rocky.

That was good news.

So now it’s Sunday night and Aiden was cooking dinner so I get to relax for a bit. I walked to my bedroom and started to run a bubble bath. I wanted warm water to sooth my sore muscles. Butter followed me and lounged on the carpet in the bathroom as I waited for the tub to fill up. I was popping bubbles just relaxing when my phone rang.

My relaxed body immediately tensed up. My heart beat leaped to fast mode.

It was Kai.

“Hello Oppa.” I answered.

“Hey am I disrupting some scientific discovery?” Kai said and I can imagine the smile on his face.

“Nope. I’m off duty for tonight.”  I answered and sat down on the carpet and petted Butter. “Just lounging around with Butter. Aiden is cooking dinner and Ren is at the lab. Why did you call?”

“Nothing just wanted to hear your voice.”Kai said laughing.

“well you heard it now what?” I said rolling my eyes.

“I’m not fed up yet what you doing now?”

“Running a bath.”

“For Butter?”

“And myself.”I patting Butter. “say hello to Oppa Butter.” I placed the phone near my dog it barked at it.

I think I heard him murmuring something about a lucky something.

“What did you say?” I asked him.

“Nothing. You guys should have a pool there.”

“Ren was actually planning on that one. Maybe next year. if that happens then you guys will be here more often.”

“exactly.”

“What are you doing now Oppa?”

“Watching TV.”

“Are you alone again?”

“Yeah. They like leaving me alone.”

“Poor baby. Your fever didn’t come back right? ”

“Nope. Stop worrying.”

“Sorry. I like worrying.”

“About me?”

“Among other things.”

I smiled as I stand to turn off the water. The tub was already filled. I poured some on the scented bath oil Ren had brought me. It smelled amazing. Lavender and Jasmine.