Valentine Plague

Overdose!! Overdose...

+++oo00oo+++

“Do my wolves have any dates tonight?” I ask everyone as I sat down for lunch.

“I’m seeing somebody later...” Chanyeol said.

“Ohhh… who is it? someone we know?.” I said grinning.

"Nope. She's from another school." Yeolie answered grinning as he speared a pork rib from my plate.

"name?" Minny asked."

"laliane." Chanyeol answered frowning. "I think I pronounced it wrong."

He then hands me his phone which was showing a picture of a pretty girl. She had long glossy black hair and an infectious happy smile making her eyes spakle. She didn't look Korean thou and Chanyeol said so. 

"Ar-ianne. Arianne. Ar-i-anne." I instructed reading her name. "Get her name right and you'll score more points." 

"Thanks!" Yeolie said putting a mandoo on my plate from D.O. as payment. The later didn't complain. 

“How about you Flo?” Minny asked turning her eyes on me.

“I have a date with Butter later. I haven’t taken him out for a while.” I answered smiling sweetly at her.

“Ehh.. a dog is not counted.” Minny said pouting.

“Who knows I might meet a stranger who likes dogs in the park and he can be my date.” I answered.

“That sounds like straight out of the movies.” Kris said.

“Are you watching too much movies again Kris?” I teased him.  “You seem to have no problem picking out a date tonight.” I answered as girl after girl gave him chocolates.

I think they should have known by now that Kris doesn’t like chocolates but they still keep giving it to him. They should have given him a book or something more practical.

“I don’t date.” Kris answered rolling his eyes.

“I think I just heard the hearts of girls breaking everywhere.” I answered still teasing him.

“Hey guys. Happy valentines.” Minho said stopping at our table.

“Happy valentines too Minho!” I greet him. “Who’s your valentine?”

“Are you still available?” He asked cheekily. I was about to answer when Kai nearly choked on his soda.

“Oppa easy on the food.” I said to Kai patting his back gently. I then look back to Minho. “Sorry Minho but my puppy already collared me today.” I said to him.

“I suppose it would be stupid to be envious of a puppy but I am.” Minho said easily. He then handed me a bar of imported looking chocolate. “Here this is for you. I heard from Jess you prefer chocolates over flowers. Happy Valentines Flo.”

“Unless you can eat the flowers I will always prefer chocolates over them.” I said taking the chocolate from him. “Arrigato guzaimaso Prince-kun.”

“Nandemulai.” He answered. “Ja-ne” he said waving and went to their table.

I smiled at him fondly as I put the chocolate on the table. It was Litz one of the  more expensive chocolates from Europe. I remember Aiden always giving these to me.

“Minho is like openly declaring that he likes you.” Minny said.

“What’s wrong with that? I’m a very likable person.” I answered laughing.