Up in the Roof

Lexa took the following week off so she could move into Clarke's house and settle Demetria in. Octavia gave her resignation to Clarke and was packing up for Polis the same week. Naturally the house was in utter chaos.

    Raven and Demetria were making a rope out of Octavia's lingerie, Luna and Lexa were bringing in Lexa's boxes from the U-haul and Clarke was helping Octavia bring her boxes downstairs.

  "Wow, I didn't think Octavia had this much lingerie." Raven spoke up, after finishing tying a bra to one very lacy underwear.

"I didn't think it'd be legal." Demetria replies as she uses another bra as a slingshot. "Is this supposed to be enticing?" Demetria asks and scrunches up her nose. She imagines Octavia in it and drops it reflexively.

  "I guess. I bet you she only got these for Lincoln." Raven says knowingly.

  "Is that one of Lexa's workers?"

  "Yup. The hottest one."

   "I still don't understand why she would wear this." Demetria finishes tying her end and tugs the rope to test the flexibility.

  "Don't question it. Come on, let's put this in the box before she comes back."

"You know when she opens the box once she's at Polis she's going to fly right back and kill us?"

"Eh, gives us a two hour head start." Raven says, and the two pack up the lingerie rope and duct tape the box, bringing it downstairs to the others.

  Octavia sat on a pile of boxes, labeling each one and making sure they wouldn't get mixed up with Lexa's. Clarke was on the couch, counting each box and checking them off one by one on a clipboard.

   "O, here's the last one from your clothes. The ones that are left upstairs will last you for a week." Raven informs Octavia as she drops the heavy box on her lap and skips to the kitchen.

   "Fuck you Reyes." Octavia says, pushing the box off her lap and continuing her task at hand.

"I heard fuck and Reyes. I am here." Luna announces her entrance, carrying one of Lexa's boxes under her arm.

"There's a child in the room." Lexa says behind her and grabs the box Luna was holding and takes them both upstairs to her new room. Demetria rolls her eyes and joins Clarke on the couch, who seemed very confused and concentrated.

  "Can we talk about the fact that Octavia has seven hundred boxes and she's leaving for college, but Lexa is moving in and she has five?" Raven asks, emerging from the kitchen with Twizzlers.

  "I have high standards for living spaces." Octavia says, defending herself as she finishes labeling her boxes.

   "Lexa barely spends time at her home. She basically lives at her office." Luna says, stealing a Twizzlers from Raven.

  "Why not?" Clarke asks, settling down her clipboard and softly kicking Demetria who zoned out.

   "Why should she?" Luna asks with a confused expression. The conversation was cut short when Lexa came down the stairs.

  "Why should she what?" Lexa asks, when only awkward silence was her answer she looked at Demetria with a look that would force even a soldier to admitting the truth. Demetria's expressionless profile didn't falter, and Luna rolled her eyes at the attempt to break the poor child.

"Lexa give it up, she's not breaking." Luna spoke up, taking Raven's hand and dragging her up the stairs to Raven's room so they could escape the dramatic stare-downs.