Happy Household

"Demetria slow down you're gonna choke." Raven says as she watches the teen eat her burrito with impressive speed.

     The teen doesn't heed the woman's warning and starts choking, she coughs until some relief comes to cause and takes a sip from her ice tea.

     "I guess they didn't have this luxury where you come from." Raven says sympathetically, she watches the teen rip the wrapper in amusement as she makes no move in touching the remainder of her food.

      "Raven you do realize that if Demetria wanted to kill you she's literally just one room away from yours right?" Lexa asks as she finishes eating her salad and throws away her trash, then returns to her spot on the kitchen island. Demetria sends Raven a mischievous smirk and Lexa smiles innocently at Raven who looked more or less terrified.

    "I wil-" Raven was cut off when Clarke walked in the kitchen, concentrated on some paperwork and a pen in her mouth and she mumbled something incomprehensive. When she receives no reply she looks up and takes the pen out of her mouth.

    "I said, Lexa help me out with these forms." Clarke says, Lexa hops off the kitchen island and follows Clarke back into the living room.

    "How'd they meet?" Demetria asks Raven as soon as the other two were out of the kitchen.

   "A business deal almost a year ago to bust Trikru." Raven answers, eyeing Demetria's food.

   "Oh. So they funded it?" Demetria asks, connecting the dots and drawing a general idea of how everything worked.

    "Basically." Raven says, trying to sound unimpressed at the teens fast thinking.

   "Clarke has a good heart." Demetria says, poking her food.

    "Glad there's something we agree on."

***

    "Oh, Lexa."

    "Yes?"

    "You're moving in."

     "Glad I had a say in this."

     "I'm not joking. I need your help and you need mine."

     "This sounds like our first business meeting." Lexa scoffs and sits down on the couch with Clarke as the blonde organized some forms in neat rows on the coffee table.

     "This is serious Lexa." Clarke mumbles, fumbling with the papers as she feels Lexa's close proximity.

    "Okay, Clarke. I love you, Raven and Octavia but I've only known you guys for over a year." Lexa states, seeing Clarke pause for a beat when she mentioned her friendly affection. "Plus I really don't want to hear Raven and Luna's sensual escapades."

   "Don't remind me." Clarke shivers and takes a moment to forget the haunting memories. "This isn't about us being house mates, this is for Demetria. You're the only one she trusts."

   "How do you know that?"

   "Back in the foster home, when she saw us in the waiting room. Who's name did she say first?" Clarke asks, shifting on the couch to cross her legs and face Lexa, ditching the documents for a pair of soft green eyes.

   "Mine." Lexa says, in realization that Clarke was right she felt almost touched.

   "So it's settled, you're moving in. Octavia's leaving in a few months to get her Masters degree anyway, it's perfect timing!" Lexa giggles at Clarke's enthusiasm and Clarke feels a flutter at Lexa's soft laugh.