Movies & Mischief

"Pineapples do not belong on pizza."

"They do!"

"For the last time, they don't."

"Oh my god, what can I do to convince you?"

"Nothing. this conversation is over." Luna huffed and sat down, refusing to continue the argument with Clarke.

"Ugh guys, help me pick a movieee." Raven whined from her place on the couch.

"Let's just watch a classic, The Outsiders or like Breakfast at Tiffany's." Luna suggests as Lexa closes her laptop from finalizing her conference meeting the next day.

"I'm sorry, the Breakfast at what now?" Raven asks, only being familiar with modern movies.

"You'll have to excuse Raven, the only movies she watches are Sci-Fi and Childrens." Octavia states as she sits down in between Raven and Luna just to piss off the former while Clarke and Lexa sat on bean bags.

"It's so weird to have gatherings like this now." Luna says out loud, smiling at her own memories.

"Reminds me of college." Raven replies, and smirks smugly at Clarke.

"Clarkie you remember college?" Octavia asks rhetorically and copies the smug smirk Raven wears.

"Guys shut up." Clarke says and prays that her friends would drop the subject, especially in the presence of her new friends.

"Ooh delight me with Clarkie's college stories."  Luna says mocking Octavia. Lexa lost her business personality and sat up with excitement like a child to which Clarke found adorable.

"Wait let me get the video!" Octavia says excitedly, as she searches her phone for the evidential video.

"Octavia if you even show one millisecond of that video our friendship is at the brink of extinction." But by the time Clarke finished her sentence, Luna was cackling on the floor while Lexa grinned amusingly. The video ended and Raven replayed the video for fun and Octavia mischievously smiled at Clarke.

"Forget the movie, let's just watch this over and over again." Octavia said while laughing at a pouting Clarke.

***

  "No, no, no no no no. Please don't. Raven. No. You have work tomorrow. Raven please."

  "LET GO OF MY VODKA WOMAN!"

  "Raven, we're adults. You're causing a disturbance, calm down and give me the bottle." Clarke tried again, hoping that Raven would surrender her bottle so Lexa and Luna wouldn't have to get hurt.

  "MAMA AIN'T GIVING NO BOTTLE BACK." Raven screamed dramatically in reply.

  "Who even let Raven near the alcohol?" Octavia asks from trying to untangle the Latina's legs from the staircase handle.

"She snuck off during the movie. I heard her leave." Lexa said while attempting to pull the bottle from Ravens grasp.

  "That's impressive." Clarke said and in her moment of distraction Raven regained full attachment to her bottle and staircase. "God damn it."

   Luna then sneaks up on Raven and places two fingers between Ravens neck and collarbone, which led Raven to immediately pass out. Clarke grabbed the bottle from Raven's loose fingers and smiled in triumph.

"Damn girl what them fingers do." Octavia says impressively, which earned a pinch from Clarke.

"Let me get her upstairs to her room." Luna said calmly, and with the help of Octavia they carried her up the staircase and to her room.