(Chapter 16)

I woke up to hear Timber barking. I walked to the massive window in my room to see Tom playing with Timber. I smiled at them. Tom saw me and he waved at me, but Timber barked because Tom wasn’t throwing the tennis ball, which made me laugh to myself. I got changed into jeans and a singlet with a cardigan and trotted down stairs.

“Morning everyone! Well a half good morning to you.”I said patting Rupert on the back as he was half asleep at the kitchen bench.

“Morning Lucy!” Emma chirped and laughed at me.

“Morning Luce!” Dan replied happily’

“Morning.” Rupert grunted. Emma kept laughing every time she looked at me.

“What am I missing?” I questioned.

“Nothing!” She smirked and turned around. I didn’t like this. I knew she knew something, but what could it be? Then right in the middle of my crazy mind trying to figure things out Tom walked in. He smelt amazing and he looked handsome as usual.

“Well good morning sleeping beauty. Not that I can say the same for Rupert.” Tom came over kissing me softly. Emma scoffed after we kissed like she had been all morning. Tom shot her a glare and she bit her lip trying to stop giggling.

“What is on the agenda for today?” I asked.

“We are going out for breakfast.” Tom replied.

“Yay! Well let’s go!” I said skipping to the door.

“Is she this happy all the time?” Rupert asked while Dan started skipping with me which made us laugh hysterically.

“Pretty much.” Tom added and smiled lovingly at me. We all piled into Tom’s car. Tom drove and Rupert sat shot gun since Dan and I insisted on not being near the sleepy head. On occasionally Rupert would stick his tongue out at us. I screamed when ‘Super Bass’ by Nicki Minaj came on the radio.

“Tom please turn it up? I can rap the whole thing!”

“You are going down.” Dan glared at me.

This one is for the boys with the booming system

Top down, AC with the cooling system

When he come up in the club, he be blazin' up

Got stacks on deck like he savin' up

And he ill, he real, he might got a deal

He pop bottles and he got the right kind of bill

He cold, he dope, he might sell coke

He always in the air, but he never fly coach

He a motherf**king trip, trip, sailor of the ship, ship

When he make it drip, drip kiss him on the lip, lip

That's the kind of dude I was lookin' for

And yes you'll get slapped if you're lookin' hoe

I said, excuse me you're a hell of a guy

I mean my, my, my, my you're like pelican fly

I mean, you're so shy and I'm loving your tie

You're like slicker than the guy with the thing on his eye, oh

Yes I did, yes I did, somebody please tell him who the eff I is

I am Nicki Minaj, I mack them dudes up, back coupes up, and chuck the deuce up