(Chapter 8)

I opened the door without hesitation, it wasn’t Room Service.

“You stupid cow! How dare you go behind my back and see some stupid actor from that stupid Harry Potter movie!” Josh shoved me while slamming the door behind him. He pushed me into a wall.

“How did you knn knoww?” I managed to gasp out through my tears.

“Lucy you were on the cover of magzines you in London! HOW COULD YOU?!?” He shook me violently, grasping my arms tighter and tighter.

“At least Tom is a gentleman unlike you, you cheating bastard! I heard you sleeping with some girl because you called me by accident! So how could you Josh? Hey?” I hissed.

“Don’t you dare acuse me of doing that!” Josh shook me again. Then I heard the door open quietly. Tom strolled in not ecpecting to see this. He stopped in shock horror.

“TOM!” I shrieked.

“So this is the son of a b***h you’ve been seeing Lucy!”

“Get your hands off her!” Tom came towards Josh. But josh shoved him back knocking Tom off his feet. He slammed me into the wall causeing me to hit my head hard. I saw Tom get up from the floor as my world went black.

TOM’S P.O.V

Lucy fell to the floor, her angel face was blank but tear streaked. Her body was limp and not moving. The bastard knocked her out. Josh turned around throwing a punch at me but I dodged it. I punched him causing him to trip backward with his back againt the wall. I walked up to jim pinning him to the wall inches away from his face I said.

“You stupid bastard! If you hurt her one more time you will be sorry you came all the way to New York. She doesn’t love you! She’s afraid of you! She has told me everything. She hates that you can’t give her anything. My plan is to give her my all. I am falling for her and why don’t you do yourself a favour and leave her alone and find someone that will put up with your behaviour! Now go!!!” I released him and he scrambeled to the door like a little girl. I looked down to see Lucy’s body lying there so fragile. I knelt down and brushed my hand over her head. I gentley picked her up carried her tiny body to her bed, placing her down. Sitting on the bed I ran my fingers through her hair. She was so beautiful. I was really falling for this girl. I undid her hair and watched it untangle gracefully. I kissed her lips lightly causeing her to stir. Her brown eyes opened slowly.

LUCY’s P.O.V

I stirred when I felt a pair of soft lips gentley upon mine. Slowly I found the strength to open my eyes, it was a blurr at first, but I could see Tom starring at me with saddened eyes like he was about to cry.

“Tom?” I whimpered.

“Shhhh I’m here sweetheart. He’s gone and you are all safe.” His eyes reassuring me. I began to feel the pain through my arms and the throbbing pain in my head.

“Owwww!” I winced with tears falling down my face.

What’s wrong?” Tom was frantic.

“My arr a arms are aching and I have a splitting headache.” We both looked at my arms. They hand purple finger marks all over my arm, they were going to bruise badly.

“I’ll go get you some pain killers.” Tom squeezed my hands and he got up towards my kitchen. I could hear him searching through the cupboards.

“There’s some in my handbag on the coffee table.” I managed to get out. Before I knew it he was back by my side.

“You’ll have to sit up to take them, because I don’t want you to choke.” Tom said and I sat up.

“Thanks. So what happened after I passed out?” I asked. Tom looked at me and lay down on my bed on his side but resting up on his arm. I lied down on my back. He laced our fingers together.

“Well, he tried to punch me again but he missed, so I punched him and pinned him to the wall and I told him off.” He smiled, I think he was proud.

“What did you say?”

“Ummmm. I told him he was stupid and he’ll be sorry if he touches you one more time. I told him that you don’t love him and that you are afraid and…” Tom paused.

“And?” I asked.

“And I said that I was falling for you and that if you were mine I’d give you everything unlike him. And then I told him to fo find someone that will put up with him. Then he ran away like a little girl.” He smiled even bigger but he was a little embarrassed.

“You would really give me everything?” I questioned.

“Why wouldn’t I? You are amazing Lucy.” He kissed my head.

“Well I would as well.” I said while trying to stop my heart from racing.

“You okay?” Tom asked lying next to me.

“Hungry!” I giggled. He laughed to. Tom went to get up, but I pulled him down, pulling him close to my face. Our eyes were locked on each others. “Thank you Tom! You didn’t have to help and you are literally my hero. I don’t know how I can repay you.” I pushed my lips onto his, not being gentle this time. As usual my hands tangled in his hair as did his in mine. He pulled away brushing the hair off my face while staring into my eyes. Grinning at me.

“I think you just repayed me.” He smirked quickly kissed my lips. “Let’s get pizza delivered?” He pulled me bridal style tothe couch.

“Pizza it is!” We picked out our pizza’s and were waiting for them to be delivered. “Let’s watch Valentine’s Day.” Tom hit selected the movie. We laughed throught the movie andeat demolished our pizza’s.

“It’s late Luce. Let’s put you to bed.” I yawned and gladly let him carry me to my bed. He tucked me in, kissed my head and went to leave.

“Can you stay?” I said in a daze.

“If you want me to.” He laughed to himself.

“Yes please!” He grabbed a pillow and a spare blanket from the closet and made himself comfortable on the couch in my bedroom.

“Goodnight Tom.” I yawned again.

“Sweet dreams Lucy.” Drifted of to sleep knowing I was safe. I woke up later that night to find myself crying. I dreamt about Josh coming to hurt me.

“Tom?” I whispred.

“”Yes?” He sounded wide awake.

“I had a bad dream.” I sobbed. “Can you come over here?” I heard him get up quickly.

“Do you want to talk about it?” He said sitting next to me.

“I dreamt about Josh coming to hurt me.” I cried really hard, but I cried into his chest.

“You are safe now Lucy! I’ll protect you!” He soothed me patting my back making me sleepy again.

“Can you please hold me for the rest of the night?” He didn’t say anything. He just put his strong arms around me, making me feel safe. I could lightly feel his breath on my neck and I finally fell asleep for for the first time knowing that I was completely safe in the arms of an amazing man.