(Chapter 7)

There is some major Drama about to happen! Thanks for reading about Tom and Lucy :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

 I quickly rummaged through my suitcase pulling out skinny faded blue rolled jeans with a white lacy shirt, with brown wedges and a brown bag. I quickly pulled my long brown hair into a bun and put on a light shade of makeup. I was ready with about 2 minutes to spare. I placed the essentials in my bag and just sat and waited. I heard a knock at my door. Jumping up quickly I rushed to the door to find Tom standing there in jeans and a shirt with dark ray bans on his head.

“You look amazing as usual.” He stood there looking me up and down.

“No so bad yourself.” Actually he looked amazing!

“Well lets go see Timber than shall we?” He held out his hand.

“We shall.” I smiled, taking his hand. We walked through the hotel lobby hand in hand only getting a few looks from people signing in. We had to use the back exit to get away from the paparazzi. We got in his car. Being the gentleman he is, he opened my door and shut it gentley. He got in his side, leaning over he gave me a quick kiss. This caught me completely of guard causing me to get butterflies. Tom turned on the car and we sped away. “You really love Timber don’t you?”. I ashed him.

“I sure do. She’s the number one girl in my life for now!” He looked at me and took one of his hands off the steering wheel and he took mine. We pulled into a pet hotel place. He cut the engine and placed his sun glasses and we got out of his car. “Glad no one spotted us so we cam walk in in peace. We walked towards the door and he held it open for me.

“Thanks.” I grinned.

“Hi I’m here to pick up Timber for a few hours.” Tom Smiled sweetly at the reception lady.

“I’ll just go get her Mr. Felton.” The lady walked out.

“This place looks like a palace! Wow!” I just stood there looking around.

“Well I feel bad about not seeing her all of the time. So yeah.” He looked guilty.

“Well you are the best daddy in the world to her for doing this!” I reassured him. I then saw Timber bolt towards Tom, almost knocking him over. He gave her the biggest pat ever!

“I’ve missed you so much girl! I love you. Go say hello to Lucy, I think you will remember her.” Tom pointed to me. I knelt down and she came over and sat in front of me I gave her a big pat and she licked my face. Timber was so cute. “I think she likes you.” He said while watching me pat Timber.

“I think I like her too.” I said while patting Timber still.

“Well we best be off then.” Tom stood up and put Timber’s leash on. “Come on girl.” Timber wagged her tail and off we went.

“So where are we going for this walk then Tom and Timber?” I asked in curiosity.

“Central Park. Our favourite spot here, hey Timber?” Timber was silent.

“I see.” I said sarcastically and we both laughed. He parked the car and we all got out. Tom put his glasses on again. “Don’t you ever get sick of having to hide every time you go out?”

“A little, but it comes with the job.” We walked through the park. “I know a quieter place so we don’t have to hide.” It was only a small walk when we came to a patch of grass with a lot of trees away from the main part of the park. We sat down while Timber ran around. She was so well trained.

“What’s it like filming Harry Potter?” I blushed.

“It’s great! Dan, Emma, Rupert and I are all best friends, basically family. It’s the best job in the world. I still can’t believe I’m in the movies.” He looked at Timber.

“Wow our lives are so different.” I sighed.

“Well you probably know the basics about me, so tell me about you?” He raised his eyebrows ready to listen. My life will sound so boring compared to this.

“I live in London in a small apartment with Josh, which has the smallest little room as an art room for me. I’m in there a lot, I guess it’s my escape from him because I’ve told him he isn’t to bother me while I’m working on an art piece. I work in a small book store in London while studying Art and College. Ummmm my parents are divorced, a very long story. I’ve two siblings, Audrey who is older and Harry who is younger, I’m closer with my Dad then my mum. We don’t really speak that much anymore. That is basically me.” I was boring.

“Perfect.” He smiled.

“Hmmmm? Me? Perfect?” I scoffed at his statement.

“You are so down to earth. Most girls I date are want to be movie stars or models. You are so unique. There is so much I want to learn about you Lucy.” Tom took my hands.

“I want to learn about you as well. I want to see more of the Tom that I don’t see in the movies or on my TV.” I giggled.

“Well I live in an apartment with Dan and Rupert in London. Emma see’s us all the time though. I have an older brother Will and a middle brother Christopher, so I’m the baby. My parents are still together happily. I act obviously, but I love music. I love to song and play guitar, I actually have songs recorded. I take my guitar everywhere with me. That’s me.” He shrugged. “That’s all I can think of for now.”

“Interesting Felton.” This mad him blush. It was silent for a while. Not a bad silence though. I shivered as the breeze picked up. Tom must have seen me shake so he put his leather jacket around my shoulders. “Thank you.”

“No problem, don’t want you getting sick. Well we should probably head off now. I gotta take Timber back then I have to do a quick book signing for Harry Potter.” He felt bad from what I could judge.

“That is fine superstar. I have some stuff to do anyway.” I laughed. He jumped up and held out his hands to help me up. Tom grabbed Timber and we walked to the car, got in and drove to the hotel. “Text me when you are done then come to mine. Here’s a spare key card to my hotel.” I said.

“I most certainly will. Be safe and I’ll see you soon Luce.” He sounded promising.

“See you soon Tom. Oh your jacket!?”

“Keep it on silly!” He told me he said brushing his thumb on my cold face.

“Thanks. Bye you two!” I shut the door and stood on the footpath outside the hotel waving goodbye. The trip um to my hotel seemed to take forever. Finally I was there. Opening my door I sighed happily and jumped onto the couch turning on the TV. I just watched some old movie I didn’t know the title of. I snuggled in the couch inhaling Tom scent from his jumper. He smelt so manly and sweet. He smelt like someone that could take care of me. The time ticked on for about 30 minutes when I heard a knock at the door. It must be room service. I sighed and walked to the door…