(Chapter 13)

Hope you enjoy chapter 13! Thanks for reading!

__________________________________________________________________

“How was your flight?” Tom asked.

“Boring as usual.” I replied with a soft smile. I continued giving him directions until we pulled up to my small apartment. I just sat there. That was until I felt a warm, soft grasp on my hand.

“It will be okay.” Tom reassured me and kissed me on the cheek. We got out of my car and I unlocked the door. The house was clean, like a female clean because never was Josh this clean. I walked through the dining room and into our bedroom, Tom following close behind. The bedroom was a little messy but just as normal. I walked closer to my side of the bed to find another woman’s red, sexy lingerie hanging in the handle of my bedside table. The breath ran out of me and I burst it into tears. It wasn’t until Tom stood next to me he realised what I was upset over. He didn’t say anything, he just put his arm around my waist and I placed my head on his shoulder. Letting out a little sob I knew I had to get out as soon as I can.

“Let’s do this.” I sighed. I grabbed out old boxes from the storage cupboard. Tom pulled out the draws and we just tipped and place everything in. This continued around the house, I got all my paintings and pictures. Everything was done after about an hour. I didn’t have many valuables from my parents split because I left as early and quickly as I could. Both Tom and I carried out boxes and placed them in his car. Tom started up the car while I quickly raced inside to say goodbye and to put my note on the kitchen table. I clutched the letter close to my chest and a single tear fell down my cheek while I placed the letter down with my apartment key. I was done. I sighed and walked out without a second glance. The drive was quiet to Tom, Dan’s and Rupert’s place. I shut down my mind. The drive was peaceful. I let myself slip into being unconscious. I felt warm, strong arms lift me up. The rain was on my arms which wrapped around Tom’s neck. I opened my eyes to see a beautiful house. It was massive. The driveway was big as well.

“Home sweet home.” He said smiling and looking into my eyes. He carried me through the door and kissed me passionately, like they do in the movies, I didn’t want it to end but I had to bring all my boxes in.

“We should probably bring in my boxes in.” I sighed pulling away from the kiss.

“I’ll give you a tour first!”

“Please do! This house is more than amazing! This is almost a mansion!” I shrieked.

“Come on then.” He took my hand first taking me outside, out the front to the car in the garage. He led me around to the back yard! It was massive. It had a massive pool, and a spa along with a tennis court and a grassy area. There was a state of the art barbeque under a magical gazebo with a table and chairs. Next he took me too the pool storage area which had inflatable basketball hoops, goals for water polo, sun chairs. They had everything. Next he took me to the bottom level of the house which was under the house. Down there was a movie theatre with a massive screen, comfortable looking chairs and every movie under the sun. Next to the movie room was the pool/games room. This was kind of a chill out area with a TV with Xboxes and Wii’s, a few guitars, pin ball machines, air hockey and a pool table and awards that they have one. It also had a fridge and some chairs. On the normal level was like the foyer area near the front door, a lounge room with a fireplace, a dining room and the biggest kitchen I’ve ever seen as well as a huge bathroom. Finally was upstairs. He pointed to Dan and Rupert’s room and showed me the bathrooms along with the couple of spare rooms. “This is my room.” Tom said opening the door’ His room was large, organised and very clean yet it was calming. He had navy blue walls with well polished floorboards. He had cream sheets with a navy blue throw. He had a shelf with pictures and books as well as other things. He had a very beautiful acoustic guitar in the corner. As well as a couch, desk, beside table. He had a very simple piece of artwork up. This room was so him and it smelt like him as well.