With You I'll Stay Forever - A Tom Felton Love Story (Chapter 15)

Thank you all for voting  and reading! Here is Chapter 15, so please enjoy! (lucy's bikini)------->

__________________________________________________________________

Hi!” I waved shyly and Emma and I walked up to them. Emma pushed both Dan and Rupert.

“I’ll leave you to him.” Emma winked at me before she jumped in the pool.

“Don’t you dare.” He said taking one step back but I grabbed his hand and flung him into the pool, Tom bringing me with him. We surfaced from the bottom of the pool. I giggled. “You are going to pay for this!” He smirked while grabbing me around the waist while I was making my escape. He pulled me further away from everyone.

“What are you doing?” I said while he tickled me.

“Shhhh.” He hushed me. We drifted a little further away. “You are beautiful.” He whispered into my ear with is warm breath on the back of my neck, giving me goose bumps.

“Thanks.” I whispered back and blushed. I quickly turned to kiss him and swam away, he was right behind me. I latched myself onto Emma. “You can’t get me!!” I said while poking my tongue out. Tom just poked his tongue back me and swam to Rupert and Dan.

“So what was Tom whispering to you before?” Emma asked with curiosity.

“He said I looked beautiful.” I said while looking down at the water trying to hide my red cheeks.

“You two are too cute!” She cried.

“If you say so!” I laughed with her. Tom got out of the pool.

“Luce come with me to get some pool toys with me.” He signalled to the storage room. I hopped out feeling his gaze over me. I tried to make it as sexy as possible, like you see in the movies when a girl gets out of a pool. His eyes burned a hole through me, and I can say that I was satisfied with myself causing me to giggle. He took my hand and we walked to storage room.

“What should we get?” I asked looking at the many things to choose from, biting my bottom lip placing one hand on my hip.

“Are you trying kill me?” Tom said pushing me up against the wall, his face inches from mine.

“Possibly?” I said trying to tease him even more.

“Well it’s bloody working!” He sighed and planted his lips on mine. I kissed back but pulled away.

“Later.” I winked.

“You missy are driving me crazy.” He huffed while scratching his head.

“I know and let’s get these.” I said while picking up a couple of tennis balls and Tom picked up the basket ball set. We walked back. I pegged the tennis balls into the pool from a while away. Then I ran and dove gracefully into the pool, knowing that Tom was watching. I was so good at this. Rupert sat out and was referee while we played in pool basket ball. It was Emma and I against Tom and Dan. Emma and I were winning until Dan kept cheating. Rupert jumped in and sent Dan off for cheating for 2 minutes. It was just Tom. This put Emma and I in front.

“Butterfingers!” Dan yelled out as the ball went perfectly in the goal.

“Sorry no butterfingers here!” I teased.

“Humphhh!” Dan said while crossing his arms. After 2 minutes Dan was let back in and Tom scored a goal. I smiled when he did which Emma nudged me for. We kept playing laughing and arguing over points.

“Lucy and I are going to make dessert. We’ll call you when it’s ready.” Tom said once the game was done. They all nodded. We started to walk inside when I realised that I didn’t have one. Tom had hiss wrapped around his hips exposing his perfect body.