(Chapter 4)

I turned around to see a tall blonde standing behind me. It was Alex Pettyfer!

“Mate!” Tom shook hands and hugged him.

“Why didn’t tell me you were in New York?” He said teasingly.

“I’ve only been here a few days, I’ve just been having some down time while they are editing and producing Harry Potter now the movies wrapped. You didn’t tell me either. Oh Alex this is my friend Lucy!” Tom nodded at me and smiled.

“Lovely to meet you Lucy. She’s a nice one Tom.” He winked at Tom and he blushed, I guess I did too. “Call me see we can hang out hey Tom? Bye guys!” We waved goodbye to Alex. Tom and I liked a lot of the art pieces that were on display and we mingled with a lot of people. We had a million photos taken for newspapers and magazines. It was just amazing. Sadly the night drew to a close with only five minutes left.

“Hey um do you want to split early so we don’t get caught in the crowd?” To asked.

“Sounds great to me.” We said goodbye to some people and I got a phone number off an artist that is interested in seeing my art. He took my hand and we walked to his car only letting go when he opened and shut my door for me. While he was walking around to his side of the car I managed to pull off the biggest beaming smile, he got in and saw that I was smiling so much.

“Why are you so happy Lucy?” He was curious.

“I had the best night of my life!” I giggled from embarrassment while he moved a piece of hair out of my eyes cause my hearts and body to flutter.

He turned off the car and off we went. The car ride home was silent, but not an awkward silence, a good silence. We pulled into the back of the hotel. We just sat in the car for a while can he turned to me and grabbed my hands.

“Thank you Luce. You were fantastic tonight and thank you for putting up with all the famous stuff. It’s not very often I find a girl that doesn’t flip out or use it against me.” He looked deep into my eyes.

“Tom I think I should be thanking you. I haven’t felt this happy in a very long time. You made me feel so comfortable and you are such a gentleman. Thank you!” I looked deep into his eyes. We didn’t break that moment for a while; it was like some form of connection.

“It’s getting late and I want to make sure you get back to your hotel room safe and sound.” We both got out and he locked his car while we walked away. He grabbed my hand and didn’t let go until we got to my room which was the number 718

“Well this is me.” I sighed.

“Thank you and you truly looked stunning. Goodnight Lucy.” He kissed my hand, my cheeks were burning.”

“No, thank you Tom.” I smiled at him and I got out my key card for my hotel. “Goodnight.” I opened the door and turned around and waved, he waved back he sighed happily. Tom turned and walked towards the lift up to his room. I watched him walk away and shut my door locking it and I slid down the wall. I bit my bottom lip and slipped off my shoes. I just sat there, my head spinning in a happy daze. Did I really start to fall for him? I only met him just over one day ago; I mean this wasn’t possible was it? Maybe it was, because I have never felt like this or to this extent. I checked my phone for a text from Josh, but nothing yet again. I picked myself up and took myself for a quick shower. I needed to relax before I went to bed. I washed my hair out of all the products and washed off all my makeup, then I just stood there for about five minutes. Getting out of the shower was difficult because I almost froze to death. I dashed to my suitcase; I got changed into my pyjamas. I picked out a pretty pair because I felt amazing. They were silk and white with some black lace. The top was a singlet top and short shorts for the bottoms. I towel dried my hair so it was just slightly wet. I jumped into my bed and snuggled in bed and picked up my phone. I texted Tom saying: SWEET DREAMS TOM! Almost instantly I got a text back from him saying: SLEEP TIGHT AND DON’T LET THE BED BUGS BITE LUCE. XX! I grinned and that was all I needed to get me off to sleep. Pulling the sheets tighter to my body, I thought of him and how almost perfect he was as I almost slipped into sleep. That’s when my phone started to ring, startling me. I saw caller ID.

It was…

CLIFFHANGER!