With You I'll Stay Forver - A Tom Felton Love Story

Here is Chapter 1! I'm so happy and I hope you like it!

_______________________________________________________

Here I am in New York City! Little old me, Lucy Cooper! I can’t believe I had made it to New York from London for an art seminar with some of the world’s most famous artist. Staying in New York for 2 weeks was just amazing!

I strolled out my hotel as I decided to go for a walk through Central Park. It was fall and I had a lot on my mind. The sounds of the wind rustling the leaves gave helped me think as I sat down on a park bench. I started to think about what I really wanted to do with my life. I thought of my long time boyfriend Josh as a bunch of kids ran pass. I wanted kids he didn’t. Josh didn’t like the idea of getting married, he didn’t see the point. When my mother and father divorced she told me to be careful of the life I chose and who I end up marrying, maybe one day. My mind was silent for a moment.

SMACK! Something hard hit the side of my head feeling like it just killed hundreds of brain cells. I looked down to see a tennis ball at my feet!

“Oh shoot!” I heard a man’s voice yell out from across the park. Soon by my side was the cutest dog sat next to me with the tennis ball in his mouth. I think the dog was a Chocolate Labrador. I rubbed my head because I had an instant headache. It was then I heard the footsteps of someone running. They got closer and closer. I didn’t look up at first.

“I am so sorry! I totally miss judged my aim. I’m so sorry!” Then man spoke. I didn’t even realise what he just said. He had a beautiful face and a very intriguing voice. He wore big dark glasses and a baseball cap. It wasn’t until I realised he was looking at me funny I replied.

“It is fine really, I’m used to it.” I smiled a sweet smile. He smiled back and I was memorised. But what on earth was I thinking. I had a boyfriend and this guy was astranger!!

“Sorry again, I’m Tom by the way and this is my dog Timber, but I think you’ve already met.” He said kind of embarrassed as he held out his hand for me to shake. I hesitated at first because he seemed awfully familiar, but I didn’t want to seem rude.

“I’m Lucy, it’s nice to meet the both of you.” I giggled

“Are you okay? Can I go and get you anything? You got a pretty good hit to the head!” He felt bad from the way he was standing.

“I am fine, but thanks Tom.” I looked at my watch. “Is that the time?!” I almost screamed. I got up quickly making sure I had everything. I smiled quickly at Tom and Timber. “I’m sorry, but I really have to run! So nice to meet the two of you.” I turned my back walking a few paces.

“Wait! Lucy!” Tom shouted as he ran up to me while I stopped in my tracks.

“Yes?” I was so confused.

“Can I give you my number, at least if you change your mind about me getting you something for your head. I’m going to this really cool art show, so if you wanted to go, you know?” He said almost in a plead. I smirked because I think I was actually going to the same one in a couple of days, and little did he know that I was an artist. He wrote down his number on the back of an old receipt.

“Thanks.” I blushed.

“Good to meet you but I won’t hassle you anymore!” He blushed as well.

With a giggle I waved and said goodbye to hear Timber bark goodbye back. I felt my cheeks go even redder then what they were. Off I walked to my seminar thinking about mysterious Tom and how familiar he looked.