With You I'll Stay Forever - A Tom Felton Love Story (Chapter 10)

A few days had past, Tom and I had just been going for walks and hanging out. Timber tagged along half the time. One morning while we sat in Central Park on our breakfast, or I should say brunch picnic I had to ask Tom a question.

“Tom?” I said.

“Yes sweetheart?” He answered me.

“Will you tell people about our relationship? Or are you going to get us on the down low?” I questioned quietly. Tom paused.

“While we are in New York I won’t say anything because the media is out of control here and I just want it to be quiet so we can sneak around and enjoy our time in privacy together. When we get back to London I’ll announce it because it isn’t as bad back there. What do you think?” He said anxiously waiting for my response.

“I think it’s perfect!” I pushed him down and kissed him passionately. Until Timber barked at us making us laugh.

“I have a TV interview tonight for the new Harry Potter, so I’ll be back late.” He looked sad.

“That’s okay.” I smiled, but I was disappointed. “I’ll just hate being alone!” I whinged.

“Why don’t you move all your stuff to my hotel room and check out of yours, and into mine?” He said pleadingly.

“Ahhhhh YES!” I squealed and his eyes went bright as I snuggled into him.

“Well let’s head back so we can move all of your stuff.” Tom said. We got up and walked back to our hotel. We unlocked my door.

“I’m basically all packed.” I said as Tom walked into my room he held up paper.

“So what’s this?” He asked, being quite amused with himself.

“Hey! Give me that!” I snatched it and looked at it revealing one of my drawings I was doing by the window one day while Tom was out. I ran and hid under the blankets from embarrassed.

“Lucy! You are so talented. Please don’t be embarrassed.” He said tickling me.

“I am!” I said in a little kid voice. He pulled the covers off me. I placed my face in my hands as I felt myself go even more red! He pulled my face to his and kissed me softly, but I decided to kiss him with more passion. We ended up kissing four about 10 minutes.

“Well.” Tom pulled away and cleared his throat. “We should finish getting your stuff packed before it gets any later.

“Sorry that I just find you to amazing.” I said while I poked my tongue out at him.

“I can agree with you on that one.” Both of us blushed. Finally we finished getting my stuff and we went to the reception, I checked out and checked into his room. The lady at the reception smiled.

“Make yourself at home.” He said after our long elevator trip while he opened his door. “I have to go but I’ll text you when I’m coming home.”He said giving me a hug.

“Have a good time.” I smiled while I pulled out of the hug. I kissed him quickly.

“Bye Lucy.”

“Bye.” I said blowing a kiss and shutting the door. I get changed into sweats and a hoodie. Making myself a coffee I sat on the couch on the window sill and looked out at the busy streets. Josh came to mind. I had to move all of my stuff out without him being home. He worked from 9am until 4:30pm so it would have to be quick and the day I come back. I just can’t stand him anymore. I just had to think of a way to break up with him. A letter. I had a whole plane trip to write it. By the time I finished thinking of Josh and Tom and looking out at New York it was time for Tom’s interview. I flicked on the wide screen TV and waited patiently. Then there he was, amazing as usual.