Rafael X Shy 13 Year Old Childess Reader

Hey this is a Transformers Prime Fanfic Rafael is in This
______________________________
~Your P.O.V~
It is my first day at school I don't really want to go cause I'm really shy what is i mess up something, I was snapped out of my thoughts when My Phone Buzzed, I looked down and smiled when I saw Raf's Number, I brought it up to My ear and says "Hello Raf" I Grabbed My bag and hooped into my Firend (The Cars a different Autobot Okay😛)
Bubble did up my seat belt and her Holaform appeared, I smiled when Rafael says "Hey do you Guys wanna Hang Out You can bring Bree and Hannah if you want that is" I giggled and says "Sure" Rafael says "How about after school" My Face Heated Up, I looked out the Window and says "Sure I... ll see you then"
I hanged up and put it my pocket, I Jumped when Hanna Says "Date Huh" My Eyes Widen when I looked over and says "When did they get here" Bubble Giggled and says "Haha they got here a couple minutes Ago, Your so cute Y/N" I puffed my cheeks out, When suddenly a Bubble Crushed into something, I hit my head and I blacked out, ~Time Skip~
I Opened my eyes when I heard same Noises, I opened my eyes and sat up when Someone says "Be Careful Y.." I started Crying and says "Bubble Where's Bubble Bubble BUBBLE BUBBLE B.." Bubble lifted me up and says "Its okay Y/N I'm alright Are you Okay" I Nodded and put my head on her, I looked up when I heard "Y/N Are yo..." I just realized that my Firends where in the car to, I started Swinging my legs when Bubble says "Its Alright Hannah and Bree are Fine" I smiled and whipped Away My tears when A Grayish Mech came up and says "So your Name is Bubble" I smiled when Bubble says "That isn't my full Name that's just what the Kids Call Me, Redstrokebubble is my name But Just call me Red Wheeljack was about to say something when I smiled and says "Bubble is like a mother to Me" Bubble Giggled and says "I Love You (Nickname)"
I giggled When Raf says "Well I guess we need sleep, Bubble will you be able to" Bubble was about to say something when Rachet says "YOU need to stay H..." Bubble looked at Rachet and says "With due respect Optimus and Rachet In fine and No on can take Y/N Home but me iv been with her basically her whole life" Rachet looked at me and then Bubble and says "How Long"
Bubble looked at me and says "Well in Human Years I guess that would be Nine years" I giggled When Raf says "Wait so Bubble has been with you since you where Five" I frowned and says "Decepticons Killed my Mother and Father when I was five for No reason I don't think All I remember was The sound of screaming and two words Lord Megatron"
Bubble Hugged me when she noticed me Starting to cry, I smiled when Raf says "But can you take Me And Y/N Home" Bubble nodded and transformed and we got in and drive Off, ~Time Skip~
I was about to walk in to my house when Raf kissed me and says "Y/N I Love you" I blushed when Bubble honked her Horn and says "WHOOO FINLEY LOVE..." I grabbed a small stick and threw it at BUBBLE and says "Bubble NO" Bubble laughed and drove into my garage, I looked down and kissed Raf and says "I Love You Two" Raf smiled and ran yo his House, I went on when I saw Bubble in her Holaform right in front of me, I smiled and hugged her and says "You Know I Love you To Mum"

" I grabbed a small stick and threw it at BUBBLE and says "Bubble NO" Bubble laughed and drove into my garage, I looked down and kissed Raf and says "I Love You Two" Raf smiled and ran yo his House, I went on when I saw Bubble in her Holaform righ...

Bubble kissed my Head and says "Of course I Do Sweetspark" I hugged Mum and Ate Dinner and Mum got me into bed and says "Goodnight My SweetSpark"
I Smiled and fell sleep I Love My Cybertronian Mother To

Hope You Enjoy Reading💖