Optimus Prime X Sassy Flirty Worrier Hybrid Reader

WARNING swering little bit
~3rd Person P.O.V~
Your school was being under attacked by Decepticons, the so called auto bots might ask you how you know this, You know all this Because Your a Half Cybertronian Half Wolf and Half Human So Basically It would make sense that you would Know all this, You Got snapped out of your thoughts when a Decepticon Attacked you making you fly in the air,
You went to grab out your Sword when a Robot Smashed the Decepticons, You Growled when Rachet comes up to you and says
"Hu...." you rolled your eyes and says "No I can defend my self My Firends So If you don't mind I'm going back in ALRIGHT" Their leader looked at you with a surprise Helm when You went to turn around you bumped into a metal leg, You looked up and saw your Father, You Growled and Walked back.
~ Your P.O.V~ I stepped back when Optimus says "Human Stay Back or you will get Hurt" I couldn't stop my self from laughing, I smiled and looked up to optimus and says "Ahah Anyway Excuse me if you would could you help me up and stop fighting for a Moment" Optimus picked me up and I turned around and looked at me and says "Okay Megatron Lets Just Say something about you, Mhm 1 Your a little B*tch and your also an Ahole that Like's to f humans and not think that THEY WILL GET PREGNANT YOU PIECE OF SCRAP" Megatron's Optics Widen and says "H--ow" I Breathed in and out and "Augh Normally People would think having a Father that is a leader of the Decepticons is Crazy But you know what surprises me Most, is that you don't give a Shit so why the hell are you not surprise AND I KNOW ALL THIS IS BECAUSE IM YOUR DAUGHTER AND IM A HYBRID SO YOU CAN GO YOU PIECE OF SCRAP" Eveyone's Optics Widen, Then Smokescream says "Wow this girl got guts" I Smirked and says "Thanks Sweetie" Bulkhead Puched Megatron, Megatron ran away, I giggled when Optimus says "How you you k...." I laughed and says "Haha I knew you where going to say that, anyway I know all this Because my Step Rather Told me about you all Before The Decepticons Killed Him and My Family" Optimus looked at me and says "Wait you have no family" I shrugged my Shoulders and says "Yea pretty much and Yea I have but I'm fine" I smirked when Optimus says "Lets go for a drive" Optimus put me down and Transformed and was about to say something, when I smiled and says "I'm fine I'll ran" I smirked and Changed into my Wolf Form Sowning My Silver Fur and says "Oh did I tell you my Mother wasn't completely Human" I smiled and ran off With OP.
~Optimus P.O.V~Time Skip~
I transformed and says "Why did you tell me to take thes...." I looked up and covered my optics when I saw Y/N Change forms and says "Here Whoa" I heard
Y/N Say "Haha blushing Cutie" My Helm heated up and I looked away, Y/N says "Hey OP Cutie can you left me up"
I turned back and helped her up. ~Your P.O.V~ OP helped me up and Came close and I bent in and kissed him and says "I Like You Handsome"
I smiled when OP Kissed me Back and says "I Love you To" My Heart felt like it was going to jump out so I kissed him on his Lips or whatever and says "I Love you too, You Tall Handsome Meatl Robot" I smiled when Rachet Commend in and says "GET BACK TO BASE" my eyes Widen And I Jumped down and says "I'm going to drive with you Handsome that okay Good looking," Optimus smiled and says "Lets Go Gorgeous" My Face turned red and Optimus Laughed
(😱) I Jumped in and kissed the wheel and says "I Love You Optimus Prime in glad I MEET you because my life seemed Wort......" Optimus stopped and says "Your life isn't Worthless Your A Gorgeous Girl that Is an Amazing Hybrid" I smiled and says "Thanks OP let's go Handsome" Optimus drived and says"Goodnight My love"
I kissed the wheel one last time and says "Goodnight My Handsome Prime" After I said that I fell Asleep In Optims. ~3rd Person P.O.V~
You where lucky The Elert wasn't real, Optimus was kinda angry but was Glad Everyone was Safe and that his Little Sassy Hybrid Worrier was Safe with him, he kissed you and Ran away.

Hope You Enjoy My Bros😎
And sorry it's bad Bros😎✌