Knockout X Super tomboy Racer Reader

~Your P.O.V~
I was out in the woods with my Firend Rachael she Knows about my super speed and super strength also she has Super Speed Super strength and Flight to so that's good, we where racing Untill I saw three giant Robots fighting, Rachael looked at me and smiled, I Smirked and super speed pass the Silver and black one knocking him, The robot looked like a he IDK,
(By the way its starscream)
The robot went to hit me when I catched his fist and says "Dude Ya can't even" Rachael Laughed and smashed the a robot causing him to run threw a portal, Me and Rachael Laughed and I smiled and looked at the red bot and says "Ya got a nice car bro" I smiled when the bot looked down and says "Your not to bad yourself Human" I Smirked and says "Names Y/N By the Way" The red bot transformed and The blue one transformed into a Blue Bike says "GET On" I got into the Red car and He speed off and says "Sorry do you want me to slow down" I laughed and says "NO FASTER WOW" the Robot laughed when we Went Threw a portal, I Got out laughing when I saw Jack and says "JACK MIKO Raf" I used my super speed and hugged Jack, Jack says "Cant....Breath" I stopped and says "Sorry I forgot about my Powers" A Blue and red Truck came in with an Emablence, The Emablence transformed and says "More humans AUGHHHHH" the Orange one walked Dover to his desk so Rachael and Me super speed up on the desk and I says "YOU look like a doctor what do I call you doc" I smiled when The grumpy one says "My NAME ISNT DOC ITS RACHET" I smiled when the Blue one says "Hello human my name is Optimus Prime this is Arcee Bumblebee Bulkhead Knockout Wheeljack and Ultra Magazines we are...." My Eyes Widen when Rachael says "Sorry shelving listening I know that because her eyes go like that" I blinked and Jumped off the huge desk, Knockout was trying to catch me but Rachael catches me and says "Y/N YOU need to stop doing that sure you have powers but still" Rachet tried to catch me when Knockout catched me and says "wanna go for a ride" I smiled and says "Sure"
~Knockout's P.O.V~TimeSkip~
I let Y/N out and stepped back and Transformed, I turned to Her when she grabbed my helm and kissed Me, my helm heated up when she was going to let go I kissed her back and says "I Love You To" She giggled causing me to Blush Luke a crazy Ness, Primus shears Cute, I was snapped out of my thoughts when she says
"I love you to you handsome Mech" I transformed and says "we better get back to base before They worry" I smiled and rod off and heard Her snoring, I laughed and rode off to base.

Hope You Enjoy Reading My Bros and sorry if its bad