Knockout X Femm Reader(New Bot)

This is when Knockout😎✌ joins The Autobots okay😈
______________________________
~Your P.O.V~(Femme Reader)
I had just came back from getting fresh air when I drove into the Base I saw Knockout when Optimus looked at me and says "Before you panic his on our team" Knockout looked at me and says "Hey I'm Knockout" I transformed and says "I know I'm not panicking and I'm Y/N Nice to meet you" I shoke Knockout's hand when I looked at Everyones Widen Optics and says "What" I rolled my eyes and walked to Smokescream and says "Welcome Knockout" I rolled my eyes again and went to talk to Smokescream.
~Time Skip~ Knockout came up to me and says "Hey Y/N wanna hang Ou..." I Stood up and says "Doc I'm hanging put with Knockout well be back soon" Rachet yelled out saying "DONT CALL ME THAT" I rolled my eyes and I drove off with Knockout.
~Big Time Skip Cause Can✌~
I was walking down the halls when I heard noises caning from Knockout's room
(None of Them sorry Nope)
I went up to his Door and says "Knockout Are you okay in there" I started getting worried when I heard stuff Falling and breaking when the door open and I saw a red faced Knockout, I tried to hold in my laughter burbs couldn't, I looked down and says "OMG your face hahahhahahahah" Knockout stared at me and says "Hahahaha yea come one Princess" Knockout Pulled me over his Shoulders and I started kicking and says "Put me down you red head Mech" I could hear Knockout Laughing when Rachet says "Knockout really" Knockout smiled when Smokescream pulled me over to Him, I looked at Knockout's And Smokescreams Angry faces and says "Am you two are really Grabby today" I shoke off Smokescreams arm and walked over to Rachet and says "Rachet can I hang out with you so these two Hro heads can calm down" I rolled my eyes when Rachet says "Im busy" I looked at Knockout and Says "Knockout We are going for a drive okay and Smokescream be a good Boy" Rachet Started Laughing, me and Knockout transformed and Drove off. ~Small Time Skip~
It was going dark so I looked at Knockout and says "Hey can we Stop here" I felt my faceplate heat up so I stopped and transformed
(Not that way okay😑) I walked up on the rock when Knockout says "Are You alright Y/N" I breathed in and out and looked at Knockout's Pink Face and says "Knockout I Love You" Knockout's Optics Widen and I was about to walk away when Knockout Kissed me and says "I Love You To Y/N" I kissed Knockout and when we where done😏 we Drove Home Together.