Arcee X AutoBot Mech Reader

Your going to be a wolf one
~Your P.O.V~
Optimus Prime and Rachet was showing me around and Introducing me to the team, they told me I have one More teammate meet, They told me her name was Arcee, I also meet Jack somehow he kinda Reminds me of Optimus Prime, I Got snapped out of my thoughts when Optimus says "Arcee I would like for you to meet an Old Firend of mine Arcee"
(Lets just say they Know each other its that okay😐)
I looked up and saw the girl Arcee, I smiled nervous and says "Hello My Name Is Y/N"
I calmed down and Optimus smiled and says "How about you Take a Drive with Him" I looked at Optimus and Quickly Growled, Optimus Smiled and Arcee says "Yes Sir" I transformed into A
(Favourite Colours)
(Favourite Car) and drives Off~Time Skip~Arcee's P.O.V~
We transformed and I looked up and saw Y/N Blushing, My Helm Heated Up and I looked away when Y/N Says "Ar...." I grabbed his helm an kissed Him I was going to say something. ~Your P.O.V~ I looked at Arcee and says "Ar...." My Optics Widen when Arcee kissed Me, Arcee was going to say something when I Bent down and kissed her and says "There is no need to be Shy You are a Gorgeous Femme, I love you"
I smiled when Arcee jumped and kissed me, I smirked and Wrapped my servo's around her small Body.

Hope You like it Bros😎✌