Optimus Prime X Mermaid Reader

~Your P.O.V~Time Skip~
I was swimming in the lake since dah I'm a Mermaid the Only time Iv been out of the water was to get stuff to clean my Lake well it's more like a deep Pond with my sister and my Dad also my baby Brother. I was looking up at the surface Water when I heard noises on the top, I swam Around and poked my head out when I saw Two Giant robots Fighting. I smiled when I noticed That Optimus was wining. Yes I have a little crush on him though he has never Seen me or talked to me. I swam Down and went to my Father when I heard my sister saying "DADDY My toe is up their DADDDY" I swam in and said "Dad Sis" Dad looked at me and said "Y/N can you tell your sister to just forget the toy" I Frowned when I realized what she was talking about.
I frowned and said "Dad she is upset because the toy she lost was from Mum and she Wants it Back..." I looked down when I came up with an idea I looked up smiling and said "I can try and get out" My dad looked at me and said "Try" I giggled and said "I-I Mean I can" I giggled Nervously when dad stared at me and said "Fine but be Careful" I smiled and said "I'll be back Dad" My Baby Brother started crying so I swam over and Kissed my brother and said "Don't worry I'll be back Sea Flower" I smiled and swam out and to the top when one of the Robots fell in my pond but the Robots quickly got out. I looked down to see if he hurt anyone (Fish People)
I smiled and Managed to get out of the water and turn into my human Form, When I looked around Rachet said "More humans" I giggled and backed Away When I saw A Little human boy holding my sister's Toy. I walked over and pointed at the toy when The boy said "Does this Belong to you" I nodded when The boy Gave emergency the toy back. I smiled again When Optimus came up to me and said "Human What are you doing in a place like this" I Looked up when A Hunan Girl came up with Four water bottles and said "Hey guys Who is this and do you want a drink" I smiled and drunk the water and said "Thanks" I drunk all of it Quick and said "Don't mean to be rude but I would appreciate it if you dealt with your problems before talking to me" I pointed to the Robots behind Optimus when The robot Picked me up and squeezed me and said "Carefully Autobots I'll crash this weak human" I Gasped and said "Weak WEAK HOW DARE YOU" I was Offended. I Growled and Splashed the Robot with water and I fell but Optimus caught me when The robot ran away. I frowned when Optimus said "Wow amazing... I mean how did you do that" I Blushed a little and said "Um... Well Let me Explain" I sat down and explained to them who I am.
~40 Minutes Big Time Skip~
I looked at my pond and said "I also Dearly died when The robot fell into my lake. SO I also would appreciate it if you don't fall or put anything into that lake because my Family lives their" I looked at The Human Jack when he said "So your Not Human" I stood up and said "Well My Father is a Mermaid and My Mother was Human Her Name Was Celia (Last Name)"
Miko looked at me and said "Wait Iv Meet Her A Long time ago where is she Now" I Frowned & said "Shes Dead"
I started crying when Optimus said "Autobots I'll stay here you G...." I whipped my tears away when u heard My Sister Splashing. I Ran Over and said "Be right back" I dove in and looked around and said "SIS Whats Wrong" My Sister said "SIS SIS SIS" I Frowned and said "Really" I Swam Down and y tabbed my baby Brother off dad and Grabbed my Sister's Hand My took my dad's Arm and swam up to the surface and said "Meet Optimus Prime and that" Optimus looked at me and Lifted me up when My Tail started flapping. I frowned and started Panicking and said "Optimus NOOO" My Father said "HEY put my Daughter Down Now" Optimus quickly put me down when Jack said "Wow" I rolled back into the water and breathed and said "Sorry I just don't like getting picked out of the water without turning into a Human first" I sat up on shore and transformed me dad's and my sister's legs. My Sister grabbed her human Doll and tried to stand but fell down like My Father did when I bent down and licked my BABY brother up and put him in the Lake me still holding him. Optimus Blushed and said "Came back to our base with us" I looked up when My dad growled and said "Fine" I smiled and said "Can you get water Pool or something so I can put my baby Brother in he can't transform yet because his a baby. ~Big Huge Time Skip~
It was just me and Optimus when Optimus looked at me Blushing and said "Y/N" I looked up and said Wha..ts" I Stopped suddenly when I assumed he had kissed me. I Stood still when My bottle of water started Glowing. Optimus looked at the water and I looked away and said "My Powers I Know they Are Freaky" I went to move when Optimus Kissed Me(U Know)
I Blushed and kissed him back when Optimus said "I Love You" My Face Turned A Bright Equa Color, I smiled and kissed optimus Again and said "I Love You To" I kissed Optimus Smiling when I heard my Baby Brother Laughing when My Dad said "That is not funny Junior" I Grabbed Optimus Hands or whatever to cover my Face, Optimus picked me up and smiled when My Baby Brother said "Y/N Y/N Y/N"-I squealed and said "Baby Boy"
I jumped off Optimus and hugged my Brother and said "I Love U My Baby Brother"
I smirked when Optimus Kissed Me on my Head, I put My Baby Brother down And jumped up on Optimus Neck & Kissed his Neck when Op made a wired Noise, I just Ignored it & cuddled him.

😱That was So Long Bros😉