Rachet X Optimus prime

Iv came up with this also one of the writers I know Is a fan of Rachet so here😇😎
~Rachet's P.O.V~
Optimus had gone on a mission and told me to Watch over Miko and the others I didn't want to because Miko is annoying but I can't say No to Optimus Prime, I didn't know I was blushing In till Miko says "Hey are you Blushing who are you thinking about" I looked up and says "None of your Business" I Frowned when I got a signals from  Optimus saying "Rachet we need a ground bridge Now" I pulled the leaver and says "Yes Sir" (Lets just say it was already there can't be bothered to do that part😐)
The ground Bridge opened and Optimus walked out and says "Great work team" Optimus was smiling that made me blush.
~Optimus Prime~
I walked threw the ground bridge and says "Great work team" I smiled when everyone left to do what they want I looked over to Rachet and saw him blushing so I turned away, I didn't hate Rachet I just don't know how to tell him I had a Crush on him, I was pacing when The human Jack says "Um Optimus are you okay" I looked at the human and says "I'm fine Jack" Jack nodded and walked away,
~Little Time Skip~
~Rachet's P.O.V~ I had decided to tell Optimus About My feelings for him so walked up to him and says "Um..m Optimus Prime can I tell y..ou something alone" Optimus looked up smiling and says "Sure are you okay old Firend" me and Optimus walked out into the hall and I looked up and cut off Optimus and says "I Love You" Optimus Optics Widen and I was about to say something when Optimus Kissed me and says "I Love you to" I blushed and kissed him again.

😇 Hope You like it Hope it isn't that bad Until next time enjoy Reading My bros