Soundwave X Cyberwolf Femme Reader

Someone requested this I'm sorry that I don't remember and I'm extremely Sorry that it's Late I feel really Bad and I'm sorry but here it is Sorry and your character won't talk that Much it starts if you running in the Woods then Soundwave gets Send to pick you up by Megatron
~Your P.O.V~In the Woods~ I was Running in the woof trying to get away From an Autobot I don't know her Name she is definitely New to the Autobots though she is very Weak Not That I Care.
~30 Minutes Later~Soundwave~
I heard a noise so I hid in a bush when A tentacle grabbed me and took me Somewhere. I Growled and made a beeping Noise and looked forward when I started feeling Wired ARUGH SO CONFUSING. I tried to get free but I couldn't and it was annoying the hell out if me Gerr.
~On the Nemesis with Megatron~
I shook my head and said "Why would you want me to join up with the Decepticons" I wa confused but joining the Decepticons could make me become stronger well more that I am already and I need to find more about that New Femme.
"Iv seen You Fighting the Autobots and your skills are very Interesting" I smirked and said "Their is a Certain Femme that I would like To Figure more out on" "New Femme why didn't I get news if this" I smirked and said "Well they aren't as sneaking as me I am a Cyberwolf after all and my form isn't that Big" Megatron Smirked and said "if you want well help You to figure out this Knew Autobot if you help as out" I shook His Hand when Megatron said "Soundwave You Go With Her And Y/N don't go soft on them" I smiled evily and said "I've heard that some of your crew has grudges with most of them so ill try not to kill them 😈" Megatron smiled and said "Then GO" I transformed and went threw the Bridge. ~Fighting the Autobots~
I bit the Yellows ones Arm Plate, I Bouched back and Smirked when I saw the New Autobot. I Ran over to the Femm and scratched her. I transformed and said "😈 Your So Weak though I am curious about you name" The Femme punched me so I stabbed her Arm and said "Feisty Femme, You'll be fun to Play With in the Future" "SILVER leave her alone" I Got Knocked Pushed to the walls and I felt Energon run down my Face and Down My belly , "OPTIMUS Look what you did you nearly killed her" I Laughed and said "Interesting Megatron Will be happy about this and to know that Optimus could possibly kill" I tried to get up but Energon kept coming out. I saw Optiums's eyes Widen and saying "Primus I'm so sorry" I Laughed and said "Frag yourself"
Soundwave ran to me and picked me up. I Frowned and felt so wired and said "I...Can.. Wa.." I closed my eyes and let he darkness Consume Me. ~Later~
~Soundwaves P.O.V~Time Skip~
I was in the medic with Y/M looking at her Scares. It's wired Y/N Is so different I can tell and Everytime I'm around her I feel strange I don't know what it is I haven't felt like this in a Long Time. ~3rd Person P.O.V~ You slowly started Opening your eyes feeling a strangely Warm Thing Stroking your hair and you closed your eyes so fast when you heard Starscream saying "Let her die what could she possibly Be worth to Us Now" Megatron said "I'm Thinking" I smirked and said "Well Starscream You Wouldn't of found out that The Mysterious Femme us names Silver and that Optimus could if killed me to save her" "that's interesting and all but how will that help us" I Laughed and said "Dont you get it SILVER is Optimus SPARKMATE" I bursted out Laughing and said "Who could of think Optimus Prime could😈 so many things you could do to him" Soundwave looked at me then Megatron "kidnap Silver then Surely Optimus would be running to get her" Megatron laughed and said "Well isn't this a Suprise Optiums Has A Sparkmate😈 let's go get her" I went to sit up when Soundwave pushes me down, ~everyone go~
I looked up and said "Soundwave are you alright" Why the Frag did I just say that. I looked away when Soundwave took his Thing off didn't know he could. I froze when I saw his Face, God his Handsome, What No, I shook my head when Soundwave Kissed Me and whispered in my receptors "I Love You Y/N L/N" I Laughed and Pulled him into a kiss and said "I Love You to but I Swear to Unacron if you tell Anyone about me going so..." Soundwave Kissed Me again and kept kissing me Untill he had to let me breath. I looked away and Soundwave kissed my Forehead and left.

😉 Go Soundwave you lover Boy or Mech you know what I mean anyway I hope you Enjoy Reading who ever requested this I'm sorry that I Didn't finish this earlier I'm trying to Finish all your request iv just been Lazy Lately an div just gotten Back from Coffs Habour so iv been in a car for 8 Hours 😁 so I am tired I fell asleep in the Car so weirdly to any when I get home and have WiFi I'll look for who ever published this and tag you in it thanks for being Patient with me I really appreciate it and thanks everyone for liking and Reading my Work I know it isn't the best and thanks for  Reading for everything Bros👍