part 41: new bed

Ziva

She was making thali braids when tony came back from his little walk with delgado. The dog jumped on the bed and began to lick thalis face. After the puppy calmed down, tony walked over, pressing a briefly kiss on her lips. 'Hey babe' she giggled 'hi tony. Its late. She needs to go to bed' 'aba! Can you pleeeeeease read me a story?' 'Of course sweetie' Tony picked thali up and laid her across his shoulder. She hammered her little fists on his back, laughing. 'Aba! Let me go!' Tony just chuckled and continued carrying her into her new princess room, followed by delgado. About half an hour later he came back smiling. She was already laying under the blanket, reading a book. He quickly stripped down to his boxers and slipped under the blanket next to her. 'Ufff.. I love the new bed.' She just smiled and kept reading. Tony wrapped his arms around her waist and laid his chin on her shoulder. 'What are you reading, sweetcheeks?' '"Thirteen reasons why"' 'is it good' 'I won't find out, if you dont stop talking.' Tony removed his arm and muttered something under his Breath. A few minutes he was quite but suddenly he ripped the book out of her hands, grabbed her waist, turned her over and pined her hands over her head. 'Tony! What are you doing?' Then he began to tickle her. She didn't want to but laughed. She squirmed and struggled to get free but he was stronger. 'Stop! Stop tony!' She giggled. 'Please...!! Tony!' He finally ler her go. 'Why did you do that?' 'Because I love you and you are ignoring me.' He patted his cheek softly. 'Aww... jealous of a book?' He pouted but after a short kiss he was smiling again. Just as she wanted to kiss him again she heard a soft call. 'Ima?' She stood up and walked to thalis room. 'Hey ahava. Why aren't you sleeping?' 'I cant..' 'can I sleep with you, gado and aba?'