part 25: surprise

Tony

Punctual at 8 he arrived with thalis stuff and a few child movies. Thali opened the door. 'Hi abba!' He hugged her and kissed her forehead. 'Hi my princess. Where is aunt abby and your ima?' 'Bathroom' thali grabbed her little pink bag and ran to abbys tv where she put the little prince in and began to watch it.He chuckled. In this moment ziva stepped out of the bathroom and His jaw dropped. Ziva looked... breathtaking. She was wearing a strapless turquoise dress with a Silver sparkling top and a bouffant skirt. Her hair was in big curls and her shoes were in the same silver as the top. She looked absolutely stunning. Beautiful. Her eyes were shining in excitement and her smile made her more prettier before if it was possible.  She walked over to him and cleared her throat. 'Do.. do you like it?' 'Ohh yes. I love it. You look stunningly beautiful sweet cheeks.' She blushed a little and they leaned in for a kiss. They lips met and he wrapped his Arms around zivas small waist. 'Come on zi. Let's go' he said after they pulled apart. after they both had kissed thali goodbye He grabbed zivas hand and together they walked to his car. 'Where are we going to?' 'Surprise' 'ahh come on Tony! Tell me!' 'Nope' 'but.. ' he kissed her and opened the door for her. She sat down but she still looked grumpy. They drove to  the park and he opened zivas door again. 'Are we walking to the restaurant?' 'Close your eyes' 'but..' 'ziva' 'yes... they are closed' he took her hand and guided her to the Pavilion he rented. 'Open your eyes'

tadaaaa! mini cliffhanger. tell me what you think :)