part 17: thali amd pills..

Ziva

'Why not princess?' Tony asled carefully. 'I dont want pills!!' Thali protested. 'But tataleh..' 'NO IMA!' Thali wanted to run but she passed out cold on the floor. 'Thali!!' Tony walked over , lifted her up and laid her dow. Kn the bed. 'Do we have ice?' He nodded and pointed at the freezer. She took some ice and laid it on thalis hot forehead. Thali moaned and opened her eyes. 'Ima..' 'I am here thali... I'm here..' tony walked over and grabbed thalis hand. 'Princess you need to take those pills.' 'No!!' 'Look sweetie... Every princess needs a protection against the little sock monsters right?I am your mommy's protection. But till you are 21 you can't have some guy to protect you. So you need to get this pills. Okay?' Tony asked. Thali nodded. 'Okay... abba?' 'Yeah?' 'Is ima your princess too?' 'No. Your mommy is mt queen. You are the only princess here' he helped thali to sat up and handed her the pill and the waterglass. Thali swallowed the pill and drank the water. Then she began to smile. 'Tha taste fine! Like rawberries!!' She smiled at Tony who grabbed her waist and laid her bext to thali. He laod down on the other side. 'Who wants a pancake?'

please excuse mistakes!!