part 18: gibbs visit

Tony

After their bed breakfast thali fell asleep again. He brought to bed again and then he sat down next to ziva on the couch. 'So... what do you want to do?' 'I dont know se could watch a movie, we could get a shower we could...' he cut her of by a long heated kiss. She wrapped her arms around uis neck and he ran his fingers through her hair. 'I love you ziva' he said their lips barley touching. 'I love...' 'HEY! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!' The pulled apart as fast as they could. 'Gibbs!' 'Why are you not at work?!!!' In this moment they heard thalis voice thru the door. 'Ima?' Ziva gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and hurried on thalis room. 'Why?!' 'Thali is sick Gibbs. Sorry we..' gibbs gave him a headslap. 'Never say sorry! You could have called me!' 'Yeah we didn't think about that... wont happen again. ' ' I know. What has she?' ' gastrointestinal disease. Shell be better in a few days.' 'Good... today you two can stay with her but tomorrow I want to see one of you at work. You can take turns if you want.' 'Okay. Thanks boss' ' im gonna get going' 'bye boss' 'bye dinozzo. Give thali a kiss from me okay?' 'I will' gibbs walked out and ziva in. 'She is sleeping again. Tony... I am worried... she looks so weak... what did gibbs say?' He told her what happened, hugging her. 'And ziva.. thali will be okay soon. She hasnt anything serious. Okay?' Instead of an answer she gave him a little passionate kiss on the lips. 'I love you' they said unisono.