part 26: cliffhanger

Ziva

She opened her eyes. In front of her was a little pavilion full with fairy lights. In the middle was a table with two tables. 'Tony.. this is...' she turned around and suddenly he had a bunch with white roses in her hand. 'For you .you wanna eat, ma lady?' 'Of course mister' they sat down and began to eat the meal he made. Spagetti with meatballs.  They talked a lot. Tony told her what happened as she was gone and she told him about her life with thali in tela-viv. After a few hours they drove home.

'Tony?' 'Huh?' 'I love you' he came over and wrapped his arms around her. 'I love you too' the began to kiss. The kiss got heated in several seconds. She wrapped her legs around his waist. Tony pulled apart and smiled. 'Come on. I need to show you something ziva' he grabbed her hand and pulled her into the bedroom. She gasped. Everywhere were candles and on the bed laid another rose bunch, this time time red. 'You see this roses sweet cheeks?' 'Y..yes?' '23 are real. One is plastic. And I will love you till the last one dies' She felt tears in her eyes. 'Tony that's... that's... thank you' she kissed him gently on the lips. 'Wait zi...' he got sown on one knee and pulled a box out of his jacket. 'Zi... I know it it maybe to early and maybe you don't want this but... I love and I want to spend my life with you forever. Ziva David.. will you... will you marry me?'

sorry guys I know cliffhangers are terrible... I will post more in an hour. Dani I am sorry that I took forever... didn't have much time...