part 23: shopping

Ziva

Tony convinced her to go out for a shopping trip with his credit card. She asked abby to accompany her and she happily agreed. After they kissed everyone goodbye on the cheek they went into the mall near to ncis. Abby went straight into a shop with sexy bras and panties. 'Abby?' 'Yeah?' 'What dp youbwant here?' 'I want to buy with you something nice for Tony!' 'But abby... not here!' 'Why not?' 'Because I hate bras! They are uncomfortable and are never fitting' 'you wanna tell me that ou don't wear bras?!' 'Of course I wear bras abby, but not bras like this more... sport bras.' Abbys jaw dropped 'tony really needs to love you. From what I know , did he never slept woth a woman which wore sport bras. Hr hates them' sad she looked on her feets. So Tony hates what she was wearing? She felt tears formed in his eyes. She looked up and saw abby staring at her. 'Are you crying? O gosh, o gosh, o gosh... ziva, j didn't want ot make you cry! We don't need to do this if you dont want to. I'm sorry' she took a deep breath and looked into abbys green eyes. 'No abbs it is okay. But please help me. And no goth things and nothing pink!!'

~5 hours later~

She and abby entered the squadroom their hands full with big bags. 'Imaaa!!' Thali ran towards her, her little cheeks red from laughing. She hugged her daughter and kissed her cheek. 'Hey tataleh

How was your day.' 'funny! Abba showd me picures th you in a bikini and we phttoshoped pics from abby and..' tony walke Ed Quickly over and kissed her while he held thalis mouth shut. He pulled apart after a few seconds. 'What did you do with her?' he shrugged and gave her a smile. 'Nothing' he tried to get one of the bags in her hand to look in it but she stopped him. 'Na! Wait just a few hours Tony.' He raised one of his eyebrows. 'What?' 'Nothing' she gave him a look. 'Really!' 'Okay... is it okay if I get ready at abbys?' 'No of course not!' 'Okay' she gave his a passionate peck on the lips and smiled. 'I'll pick you up at 8 sweet cheeks' 'kay. We will take thali with us and you'll bring her sleep stiff okay?' 'I will' he kissed her once more and she waved while she walked into the elevator with thali on her hip and abby next to her.

okay so this is my special Christmas present for @cotedeperff / dani . I love you♥♥