The End

(For real this time).

Wow, we're at the end already? It's been about two years of me fangirling about noragami and it's awesomeness (Yatori, Nora being a duck, etc). I can't believe this book is actually ending right now. I still remember the day I started this book, November 6, 2015. It's been so long and I'm just shocked that it's over.

Luckily, I'm still sucked into this crazy fandom so be sure to check my profile here for more stories as well as my Tumblr and Ao3 account for more stuff! I go on Tumblr much more these days so you'll be able to interact with me more if you follow me there. (Shameless self promotion. Whoops)

Anyways. This story is probably my biggest hit and I dunno why. But I'm glad. You guys are the best. Yes, even you ghosties are good too. Big props to the ones who are still around now, even when I rarely update anymore, thank you.

There's still a small chance I may make a second noragami trash book if I wanna scream again, which is highly likely so be sure to look for that in the future.

The final amount of Views, Votes, and Comments are...

Drumroll

Views: 152k

Votes: 8k

Comments: 2k

I cannot believe this. It's crazy! Ahh.

Anyways, I just wanted to say again how much I appreciate you guys and I hope to see you reading my other trashy stuff! And this is me, Brianna or BriMicky101, writing the last chapter of this glorious book. I love all of the comments and most especially all of you. Keep being you! Bye!

The end!