O/////O -

This picture....

It's majestic...

Beautiful...

I'm just imagining this. It's going to be a short story.

It was a warm summer day, and Hiyori decided to go hang out with Yato and Yukine. She left her house and ran to Kofuku's shrine. Once she got inside, she saw no one there.

"Is anyone here?" Hiyori called hopefully.

Hiyori walked inside the shrine more, only to realize Yato was passed out on the couch. Hiyori giggled and walked up to him.

Hiyori shook him gently. When he didn't wake up she called his name softly while shaking him more. She leaned closer to him --by now she was almost on top of him.

Yato finally opened his eyes, only to see Hiyori above him. They both blushed and backed away from each other.

A/N: from here it kinda goes into a crack story. XD sorry! I couldn't help it! May be a spoiler!

Suddenly FUJISAKI broke off the roof with his magic conjuring powers. He then grabbed Nora and trend her into a staff.

Hiyori got scared so she screamed. Yato ran up and made a yatori moment happen by hugging her.

With his arms firmly wrapped around her he looked FUJISAKI dead in the eye and then said, "Mine"

FUJISAKI became very scared and he ran away with Nora.

Hiyori looked at Yato. Yato looked at Hiyori. It was a magical moment and then they started kissing crazily, then they ended up doing stuff.

The end!